• Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich

Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 414 in Ice Cream

September 19, 2016

Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich is the best summer treat for a family of six on a budget! We love these bars and keep them in our freezer all year long. They are delicious and not too sweet. I am surprised how un-messy they are, way easier to serve than a dripping popsicle! And no bowls and spoons to clean up like ice cream!

September 19, 2016

my whole family loves the taste these ice cream sandwiches my husband likes the fact that they are so thick in size these don't last long in my household

August 22, 2016

They are good in general. Although the sandwich type can't keep as well as other type, good news is that they are consumed relatively fast. LOL The original type is the favorite among my family.

August 02, 2016

These are the best, ice cream is rich and creamy the chocolate wafer is so yummy and chocolatey and the best is this treat about 1 inch thick, Very satisfying. Sooo good.

June 06, 2016

The ice cream sandwich is by far my favourite frozen treat! But these bad boys are just heaven- it's a perfect size {adult} treat. The chocolate wafer cookie is rich and chewy, then you have, what, an inch thick of creamy vanilla ice cream in the middle....woah delicious
I find the ice cream on these to be abit more "solid" then the original ice cream bars which is very good when you have a toddler eating it!!! Although it's my favourite, we do not always buy these because they run pretty expensive and last no time!

April 30, 2016

these are so good!!! the ice cream is very rich and creamy!!! the sandwich is very rich in chocolate flavor and its so soft ..the combined texture work perfectly ...love these

April 30, 2016

Mon mari et moi adorons les sandwichs à la crème glacée à la vanille Klondike. Malgré leur coût un peu élevé, ils goûtent le ciel. C'est rafraîchissant l'été durant les journées chaudes.

April 27, 2016

My husband and I luv these. They are huge. Nothing like that chocolate wafer with vanilla ice cream. We can't have these in the freezer....they disappear!

April 27, 2016

My grandaughter's absolute favourite after school snack. But apparently only at gramma' house. LOL. Mom's don't nessecarily need to know all of gramma's secrets.

April 27, 2016

I Love these Ice Cream Sandwiches. They are a bit pricey but they are worth it. They are rich with flavor , The ice cream is so rich and the chocolate sandwich is so scrumptious ....They are the best treat !!!