• Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich

Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 437 in Ice Cream

March 15, 2017

I love these ice cream sandwiches! The vanilla is rich and creamy. These are the perfect size and leave you feeling satisfied. I am a huge fan of klondike bars and purchase them often in the summer months.

February 09, 2017

Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches are soooo delicious! I'm not the only one in my household to enjoy these. They're a favorite of my children's and husband too.

January 17, 2017

Delicious !! I love most ice cream sandwiches but this is one of my favourites. The ice cream is nice and creamy and has a great vanilla taste to it. Anything Klondike is good in my opinion.

January 11, 2017

I love these ice cream sandwiches!!!! It is a must to keep these stocked in the summer months- a nice refreshing dessert after dinner, or midday after being outside!

January 11, 2017

Rich, creamy vanilla ice cream nestled between chocolate wafers, Klondike ice cream sandwiches are sooooo very tasty. They are always a favorite in our home and are eaten and enjoyed very quickly.

January 06, 2017

These are amazing! They are a valued treat in our house. The ice cream is nice and creamy, not icy at all and the chocolate cookie is delicious. I love to have one on a hot summer's day.

September 19, 2016

Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich is the best summer treat for a family of six on a budget! We love these bars and keep them in our freezer all year long. They are delicious and not too sweet. I am surprised how un-messy they are, way easier to serve than a dripping popsicle! And no bowls and spoons to clean up like ice cream!

September 19, 2016

my whole family loves the taste these ice cream sandwiches my husband likes the fact that they are so thick in size these don't last long in my household

August 22, 2016

They are good in general. Although the sandwich type can't keep as well as other type, good news is that they are consumed relatively fast. LOL The original type is the favorite among my family.

August 02, 2016

These are the best, ice cream is rich and creamy the chocolate wafer is so yummy and chocolatey and the best is this treat about 1 inch thick, Very satisfying. Sooo good.

Netflix

Old Navy Stores

gadzooks added a new review for
    Laughing Cow Cheese Cubes

she-she has started a new forum topic
    HELP! my skin has turned against me!

Bath & Body Works