Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

September 25, 2016

I have tried a lot of dry shampoo and since i have dark hair, i usually find that dry shampoos leaves a grey mark in my hair. BUT with Klorane it is just WONDERFUL. It feels like my hair are fresh and voluminous again!

September 15, 2016

Shampoing sec très efficace. L'odeur est bonne et le produit absorbe bien le sébum pour redonner de la beauté et du corps au cheveux.prend peu de produit pour bien absorbé et l'effet blanc disparait bien des cheveux.

June 30, 2016

I love this dry shampoo. I had never used any dry shampoos before using this brand and I loved it. So I was experimenting with other brands but they all left a residue on my hair but Klorane did not!

April 01, 2016

Merveilleux!!!!!!!! Je l'utilise à tous les deux jours afin de sauter une journée de lavage car j'ai les cheveux gras. Depuis que je connais le shampooing sec, mes cheveux se place mieux et tienne en place. J'en ai essayé plusieurs sortes mais le Klorane est mon préféré.

February 29, 2016

Made with natural products AND for an affordable price.
This is hands down, the best dry shampoo I have ever used.
Most leave my hair feeling...odd. I can't quite describe it but as if there is a chalky film covering it and in the end, I'd rather just re-wash it.
But this is the first one that makes no other difference other than what it is designed to do. Remove some of the oil.
Leaves no white stains in my super dark hair either, so it's a winner!!!

January 19, 2016

i got a chance to try a small sample bottle of this dry shampoo. It was really great, but i still prefer the batiste dry shampoo because of its price point and i love the different scent variates. Other than that, this is a great dry shampoo and i would purchase it if i came across it.

1.5/5

November 18, 2015

This product left white marks on my dark hair. Not a fan! Runs out very fast and does not cover hair properly. Would not recommend.

September 24, 2015

This dry shampoo hides greasy roots really well. And it smells good.

May 29, 2015

I tried this product with the natural tint for brown to dark hair. Absolutely the best dry shampoo I have tried to date. Made my hair look clean and fresh without having to wash and restyle it!

May 22, 2015

This product is amazing! I have very oily hair that tends too look pretty greasy by the end of the day. This product really makes my hair look fantastic after I use it, and it doesn't leave the white powder that some dry shampoo does. It does leave my hair with a weird texture, but as long as you don't touch it you would never know

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!