Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 116 in Dry Shampoo

February 16, 2017

By far the best dry shampoo I've tried. This product is wonderful! I use it very often.My hair stays oil free for days and looks better the longer I go with washing just with this product

January 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I've tried cheap brands from shoppers and they don't works as well and smell is worse..this smells very natural and nice.. this has worked the best for my hair. It doesn't make my hair all oily and greasy like the others ones I have tried. It freshens and makes my hair look and feel clean in between washes

January 16, 2017

Ive been using this dry shampoo for a few years now. It is a life saver!! It leaves a cooling sensation on your scalp. - which i absolutely love. it feels refreshing. I can usually go 3 days without washing my hair easy with this stuff. Ive tried other brands such as.. dove and Batiste. Batiste, made my hair feel like plastic!! it feel all stuck together that i actually had to wash it out of my hair..

January 06, 2017

This is by far my favorite dry shampoo I've tried cheap brands and expensive salon brands and this has worked the best for my hair. It doesn't make my hair all oily and greasy like the others ones I have tried. It freshens and makes my hair look and feel clean between washes.

September 25, 2016

I have tried a lot of dry shampoo and since i have dark hair, i usually find that dry shampoos leaves a grey mark in my hair. BUT with Klorane it is just WONDERFUL. It feels like my hair are fresh and voluminous again!

September 15, 2016

Shampoing sec très efficace. L'odeur est bonne et le produit absorbe bien le sébum pour redonner de la beauté et du corps au cheveux.prend peu de produit pour bien absorbé et l'effet blanc disparait bien des cheveux.

June 30, 2016

I love this dry shampoo. I had never used any dry shampoos before using this brand and I loved it. So I was experimenting with other brands but they all left a residue on my hair but Klorane did not!

April 01, 2016

Merveilleux!!!!!!!! Je l'utilise à tous les deux jours afin de sauter une journée de lavage car j'ai les cheveux gras. Depuis que je connais le shampooing sec, mes cheveux se place mieux et tienne en place. J'en ai essayé plusieurs sortes mais le Klorane est mon préféré.

February 29, 2016

Made with natural products AND for an affordable price.
    This is hands down, the best dry shampoo I have ever used.
    Most leave my hair feeling...odd. I can't quite describe it but as if there is a chalky film covering it and in the end, I'd rather just re-wash it.
    But this is the first one that makes no other difference other than what it is designed to do. Remove some of the oil.
    Leaves no white stains in my super dark hair either, so it's a winner!!!

January 19, 2016

i got a chance to try a small sample bottle of this dry shampoo. It was really great, but i still prefer the batiste dry shampoo because of its price point and i love the different scent variates. Other than that, this is a great dry shampoo and i would purchase it if i came across it.