Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

July 13, 2016

I absolutely love and swear by my Klorane dry shampoo! I have incredibly oily hair and have to wash my hair daily (or else it starts to look gross), but with Klorane, I can squeeze one more day before I have to wash my hair. That may not seem like much, but for someone who can wash their hair right before bed and wake up 8 hours later with oily hair, Klorane dry shampoo is really a miracle worker. Definitely the best dry shampoo I've tried to date!

September 24, 2015

I'm torn on this shampoo - the concept of dry shampoos is still a bit weird for me.

This shampoo was effective and very easy to use - it even had a nice scent. I went two days before I felt I needed to wash my hair like normal (shower)

It was also QUITE expensive for this size.

I much prefer a nice warm shower with suds and all that jazz.

January 15, 2015

I love this product. The creation of dry shampoos has been a God-send with someone like me who finds that her scalp is greasy the day after a shower. It's very lightly scented, which is great because I am scent-sensitive. The spray definitely gets rids of oil and even adds a bit of volume, which I love. The only drawback is that it's white and I have dark brown hair so I have to make sure I really rub it into my hair to get rid of the white.

September 28, 2014

I am not a fan what so ever of dry shampoos. Since I have dark almost black hair dry shampoo seems nearly impossible to blend into my hair and I usually never feel like my hair is clean. I got this stuff in a recent IPSY bag and decided to not wash my hair for a few days and only use this. Not only does it blend into my dark hair fast, it smells great and actually made my hair feel clean. I also like how gentle the formula is so I don't have to worry about damaging my hair. Will defiantly start not washing my hair often to allow it to stay healthy now that I have something that works!

September 03, 2014

This is, hands down, the best dry shampoo I've ever used. It smells delicious and works perfectly!

September 02, 2014

I've never been much of a dry shampoo girl. I use them when needed, and have tried several brands, however Klorane Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk just blew me away! I worked amazing on my red hair, without leaving any residue and making my hair feel as good as it does on the 2nd day after a wash (I wash my hair every other day).

The only downside is the price because you'll be lucky if you find a $15 bottle, when most times it's sold for $20. Either way, I think I'll be buying this dry shampoo again in the future.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?