• Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo
  • Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo

Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #565 out of 938 in Shampoo

March 05, 2015

This has been my go-to shampoo for the last year and I have really liked the results. I've noticed less hair falling out and it keeps my scalp clean. It lathers well and the scent is pleasant. This is made to prepare your scalp for other hair loss treatments and I think it works gently enough for this. I just wish they would get rid of the parabens though and it is pricey for a drugstore shampoo.

August 20, 2013

Quinine extract is combined with vitamin B complex known for its capacity to reinforce hair structure and stimulate growth.
Absolutely love this shampoo, I definitely find that with extended use that my hair has started to grow faster, even my hairdresser couldn't believe how quickly it had grown since the last time he'd cut my hair. Combined with a hair & nail vitamin and I was good to go!
I like that it leaves your hair nice and soft with volume to boot! Gives a good lather as well. I am kind of miffed that I can no longer find this at my local shoppers drug mart