Knorr® Chicken Boullion Cubes Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 2317 in Grocery

December 23, 2016

My mother had these cubes in the kitchen cupboard most of my life. It was used when she was in a hurry and didn't have time to make real broth. It certainly does not have the benefits of the real thing, but it does add flavour to rice and pasta. It is very salty and the price is way too high for a few cubes. The pricing in the states is much lower.

November 05, 2016

My husband is the cook in the family and he usually makes his own gravy. But.....when he's in a hurry, and doesn't have time or the means to cook from scratch, he always chooses Knorr Boullion Cubes. I believe if you look online sometimes they have coupons for these! Thanks Knorr for making such a great product!

October 18, 2016

since i was a small kid, i always saw my mom use knorr chicken bouillon cubes as well as beef, pork or shrimp coz it really makes your dishes taste good.

October 18, 2016

This is always in my pantry , great for seasoning your cooking and makes you dishes have a lot of flavour worth a buy the chicken one is one of my favourites

October 01, 2016

i actually used these today for the first time and gives a nice little flavour not sure about the salt content but it was nice to make a broth with i enjoyed it

September 30, 2016

I use this to make my soup base. I find it is very smooth and not overly salty. I used to buy bulk bin chicken soup base, but it was so incredibly salty you needed to water it down and that took away from the taste. I decided to try these out and there is no going back to the other stuff.

September 30, 2016

I use this boullion when making soup, just to add a little bit more flavor to it. It taste great and I do not to need worry it gonna go bad if I do not use it up fast after open the package. Easy, Simple and tasty.

September 30, 2016

We use taste enhancers when we have visitors. The Knorr Chicken cubes works just like that. It makes the chicken tastier specially with soup. A must try though make sure not to use too much to keep the taste of the food.

September 30, 2016

These Boullion cubes are definitely a staple in my cooing pantry. I use hem in soups, stews, casseroles. Etc. They give a nice flavour. Chicken stock made with these cubes taste like chicken. They are lightly herbed.

September 30, 2016

Been using these for longest time.
    Chicken boullion cubes are a must ingredient when preparing soup.
    I haven't tried in any other recipes...except for soup.
    I use them especially in chicken noodle soup to add EXTRA flavour or in a vegetable based soup to have that EXTRA flavour of chicken without actually using chicken meat.

The size of the cube is what a large pot of soup needs.
    The cube dissolves very quickly.
    The boullion provides that flavour that makes soup taste much better.

Only problem is I wish I knew how natural or synthetic ingredients within are...worried sometimes health wise.

But hoping if naturally cooking this won't be too much of a negative health effect