Knorr® Chicken Boullion Cubes Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 19, 2017

this product gives such great taste to my chicken soups and stews my whole family loves the flavor I always add a few cubes in the pot while the meal is cooking I also love how they come individually wrapped doesn't make a mess

February 15, 2017

These cubes are a life saver when it comes to soups and sauces. I make home made soup with them, add them to homemade tomato sauce for extra flavour,use them to make a sauce reduction for on top of pork and even flavour rice with them. They are the perfect addition to adding flavour to meals. I can usually find a use for them several times a week. They are not too salty so I don't feel terrible about using them.

February 15, 2017

These boullion cubes are fantastic! I like to use mine for chicken soup or adding to my crockpot when I'm roasting a chicken. They add so much flavour and have a really nice taste. Not overly salty or overpowering.

December 23, 2016

My mother had these cubes in the kitchen cupboard most of my life. It was used when she was in a hurry and didn't have time to make real broth. It certainly does not have the benefits of the real thing, but it does add flavour to rice and pasta. It is very salty and the price is way too high for a few cubes. The pricing in the states is much lower.

November 05, 2016

My husband is the cook in the family and he usually makes his own gravy. But.....when he's in a hurry, and doesn't have time or the means to cook from scratch, he always chooses Knorr Boullion Cubes. I believe if you look online sometimes they have coupons for these! Thanks Knorr for making such a great product!

October 18, 2016

since i was a small kid, i always saw my mom use knorr chicken bouillon cubes as well as beef, pork or shrimp coz it really makes your dishes taste good.

October 18, 2016

This is always in my pantry , great for seasoning your cooking and makes you dishes have a lot of flavour worth a buy the chicken one is one of my favourites

October 01, 2016

i actually used these today for the first time and gives a nice little flavour not sure about the salt content but it was nice to make a broth with i enjoyed it

September 30, 2016

I use this to make my soup base. I find it is very smooth and not overly salty. I used to buy bulk bin chicken soup base, but it was so incredibly salty you needed to water it down and that took away from the taste. I decided to try these out and there is no going back to the other stuff.

September 30, 2016

I use this boullion when making soup, just to add a little bit more flavor to it. It taste great and I do not to need worry it gonna go bad if I do not use it up fast after open the package. Easy, Simple and tasty.