Good

knorr cream of potato soup mix Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 76 in Soup

March 08, 2017

Wow! This soup tastes as close to homemade as I have ever tried. It is a very hearty soup, with a surprising amount of potatoes. The whole family really enjoyed it. Quick and easy to make, it's a great product to have on hand for a rushed lunch. Looking forward to trying some other varieties of this, especially considering the awesome coupons out there right now.

January 04, 2017

I always eat this one whenever I got sick, it really tastes well, savory and makes my tummy in perfect condition.. sometimes my husband puts egg to add taste, amd its really good too.. I reccommend this product.. cheap and nice tasting!

March 22, 2016

This wasn't the greatest soup I've had. My boyfriend bought it on sale and we tried making one earlier today. Not sure if we made it incorrectly but it turned out thin and with lumps in it. Taste was pretty mild and I needed to add salt and pepper to flavour it.

Overall I will try making it again to see if it works, but I don't think I would seek this product out to purchase again.