Knorr Homestyle Stock Bouillon (Beef) Reviews

Ranked #1668 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 24, 2016

This stock is perfect for my pantry and now that we are headed into the winter months, I grab a couple when they are on sale now to have on hand. I love using this with roast beef drippings for gravy or dipping sauce for beef dip sandwiches with roast left overs. It comes in low sodium as well which I like and is good for people with certain heart or health conditions. It is always a good price and the same pricing I've seen at most grocery stores. Knorr is a trusted brand, and I have only had a couple Knorr products I wasn't happy with, but it was more about my personal taste, not the brand..

I do recommend this product. Also, you can go to Knorr online and their website is filled with recipes for this beef stock and all their products I like that

March 16, 2016

great, easy way to add flavour to what you're making. also good to have on hand if you ever in need of stock! doesn't take up a lot of room in the pantry, good product!

May 22, 2015

Perfect for adding to soup to add more flavour, also really good for making homemade gravy which is delicious. So flavourful and just a great quality product.

May 12, 2015

I love making homemade soup but it can be time consuming. My friend suggested that I use bouillon to save time, and to add extra flavor to my soups. So I added this beef flavored bouillon to my pot of soup, expecting it to be amazing, but it wasn't! It was so disgusting, it ruined my soup and I had to pour it down the drain! Terrible artificial taste and made the broth have a weird orangey color. So unappetizing and gross!

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag