Knorr Onion Soup Mix

Knorr Onion Soup Mix Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 57 in Soup

December 04, 2016

We always have a few boxes of these on hand at home, it has so many great uses

we use it to make all different types of dips, mainly in ones when were serving chips or veggies, super easy to just mix a package of it into a sour cream container and mix it up, maybe add some spices of your own, it also goes very well in hamburgers when im making them at home

another trick i recently learnt was how to use it while making gravy nice and quickly

October 22, 2016

I use onion soup mix in a variety of recipes from dips to meatloaf. It adds great flavour to whatever I'm making and it is so easy to use, I'm also a fan of Cream of Leek as it is a bit milder and less salty. Either way I'm buying it.

October 21, 2016

Super bon goût !!! J'en met dans mes recettes dans les trempettes pour les crudités et en soupe . Super bon et tout le monde aime chez moi, bonne saveur.

September 30, 2016

I enjoy many products from Knorr, it is a well known, trusted brand that I have seen in the kitchen cupboards since I was a little kid.

This one in particular, the Onion Soup Mix, I use for dips and making hamburger patties and as a soup base (not just the soup on its own). For dip, just 1 500 ml container of sour cream and 1 package of soup mix and voila excellent dip. You can also add fresh parsley on top (for both taste and looks) or dill is a big favorite of mine to add. The parsely is good because it cleans the palette and tones down the onion breath after eating.

For super juicy hamburgers, add 1 packet to about 1 to 2 lbs of ground beef and voila again, nothing else needed. They are fantastic!

It is a great price, and available at every market or grocery store I have ever been in and there is anywhere from a box with 2 packs to 4 packs. Excellent to always have in the pantry. Oh, and it contains no msg !