Knorr Sidekicks Creamy Bacon Carbonara

Knorr Sidekicks Creamy Bacon Carbonara Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

October 05, 2016

Like any other Side Kicks pastas I have used or cooked, I always mix them up with veggies or meat. I love this creamy Carbonara. I put pepper and chicken or ham and you would not even think it's from a packaged pre season dried pasta. It is good for quick lunch or dinner. It is perfect for my husband and I since there's only 2 of us in our home. It goes on sale frequently.

September 29, 2016

this has a very manufactured taste that when i eat this it leaves a chemicaly after taste ..nope this is just not for me ...i make my sides home made now..

September 29, 2016

Un super de bon dépanneur pour la semaine,mais jamais aussi bon qu'au resto pour les carbonaras . Bonne au goût pas contre et bonne texture ! Faut pas trop les faire cuire !

September 24, 2016

This is one of my favorite pastas in the Knorr Sidekicks line.

It truly tastes better than first anticipated when only having to add a cup of milk and some butter.

It has a smokey bacon flavor with a nice black pepper and a bit of Parmesan cheese.

When finished, it isn't mushy and the sauce is nice and thick. Really good with a side of chicken breast and green beans or asparagus.

Make sure to use proper measurements with the liquid and don't overcook. When you put to side of stove and let sit about 3 minutes, the pasta softens more and the liquid thickens up.