Knorr Sidekicks Creamy Bacon Carbonara Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 110 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

March 12, 2017

Un bon dépanneur lors d'un repas à prendre sur le pouce, le goût est savoureux, toute la famille en raffole. Ce produit est souvent en réduction dans les supermarché, alors j'en profite pour en faire une réserve ce qui n'est pas négligeable avec une grosse famille.

March 12, 2017

Je les adores, la saveur ressemble a un vrai carbonara et ilnest facile de se les procurer, le prix est tres abordable et j'aime les sidekicks de Knorr en général puisque elles sont disponibles en beaucoup de saveurs différentes et elles sont tres bonnes

March 11, 2017

This flavour is a favourite in my house. I love the taste of it, and how quick and easy it is to make when you're in a bind for something for supper. The prices for these pasta meals are so cheap! They are always on sale. I keep a few in my cupboard for lazy nights when I don't want to prepare a big meal. Just so yummy!!

February 24, 2017

I am usually a fan of the sidekicks, but this flavour was not very good. It tasted super artificial, and when I let it sit for a few minutes it all congeled. Not appetizing.

February 24, 2017

We really enjoy Sidekicks and love the creamy bacon carbonara. Its delicious and full of flavour, so creamy and really filling. Its a fabulous side dish along with bbqd steak or pork chops! We don't purchase it often as its a bit expensive but will grab a couple bags when it goes on sale.

February 24, 2017

Love these noodles, out of them all these ones are in my top 3 favorite!
    the price has gone up a bit in the past couple years so i usually only buy them when they're on sale

0.5/5

February 24, 2017

I find this stuff to be absolutely horrible I do enjoy other Sidekicks but this one is just disgusting it's artificial crunchy bacon bits and a gluey cream sauce. Noodles that are only ever under done or over done there is no properly cooked stage I swear.

February 24, 2017

I absolutely love this! great taste. I love cooking the pasta and it doesn't take long until it's done. The prices are usually really good. I would recommend this

February 24, 2017

This is a great tasting side dish. Great for when your making a fast dinner and need something as a side. My husband and toddler go crazy for this flavour of sidekick. They go on sale often for $1 so we stock up to ensure they are in the cupboard when we need them!

January 10, 2017

Tastes amazing. not like some boxed or bagged side dishes. tastes fresh and is extremely tasty! Love when they come on sale for a dollar. I recommend them especially to mums with busy schedules

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea