Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 02, 2016

Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta is fast, delicious and easy! We use it for camping and travelling, it is so good. We add tuna or salmon - delicious if you need extra.

September 30, 2016

Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta is one of our camping staples! So quick and easy - all my boys love it. In fact they prefer this to Kraft Dinner. We sometimes add leftover roast chicken, or sliced roast beef, fast and delicious dinner.

September 30, 2016

I usually get these on sale for $1 at the Superstore. My son loves it with a little extra cheese melted in. I think it's quick and easy and is good for fussy kids. I tend to shy away from eating a lot of pasta anyways myself, but this one is pretty tasty and I will have it on occasion with dinner. Price can't be beat honestly.

September 30, 2016

This is a great quick add on to any meal we have two very hungry teenagers and always some friends , we can't just make one package it is never enough it is worth the price when we have to always make more then one . Best part is they cook very fast and the kids can make it on their own !

September 29, 2016

Je trouve ses pâtes très rapides à raire et très utile quand nous sommes pressés dans le temps. Rapide et efficace. Le goût est bon, un peu salé par contre.

September 29, 2016

Not bad for a quick meal, just add veggies like pepper or spinach and it will taste a bit better. I also add Chicken or any left over meat. and of course parmesan cheese.

September 29, 2016

Not bad if you're looking for a quick meal. if you're expecting restaurant quality pasta though, you may be disappointed. However, still pretty good, easy to make and doesn't take long.

1.5/5

September 27, 2016

This to me didn't taste at all like Alfredo sauce, the price was right but quality wasn't there. You have to really jazz it up yourself to make it tasty. I wouldn't buy this again.

September 26, 2016

I needed a quick and easy dinner and this was on sale at my grocery store. I decided to try it as it seems to be quite popular. Anyways, I tend to follow my own recipes so I added real veggies and chicken pieces to this. in addition, I used soy milk and added grated cheese instead. It tasted pretty good, but the noodles were too soggy and starchy tasting. Then, again I didn't follow the original instructions so maybe the taste of the sauce was a different. Overall, it's an okay quick and simple meal to make.

September 25, 2016

What can you really expect from a package like this? For what it is, I really liked it! I like the taste and I love the ease. A winner for me, I'll definitely buy again for the easy suppers.