Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 2326 in Grocery

February 19, 2017

my whole household loves this product i always purchase these when they're on sale for a great price they;re very affordable and make such a great side dish meal with any kind of meat or just on their own I would recommend this product to anyone

December 21, 2016

I love side kicks, I buy so many each time I shop since they dont go bad quickly and they are so easy to make if you are feeling lazy. The Fettucine Alfredo is one of my favourites. It tastes fantastic! The only thing I highly recommend is that you add oil to the water prior to cooking the noodles. If you dont, they will stick to the bottom of the pan, possibly even burning.

October 02, 2016

Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta is fast, delicious and easy! We use it for camping and travelling, it is so good. We add tuna or salmon - delicious if you need extra.

September 30, 2016

Knorr Sidekicks Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta is one of our camping staples! So quick and easy - all my boys love it. In fact they prefer this to Kraft Dinner. We sometimes add leftover roast chicken, or sliced roast beef, fast and delicious dinner.

September 30, 2016

I usually get these on sale for $1 at the Superstore. My son loves it with a little extra cheese melted in. I think it's quick and easy and is good for fussy kids. I tend to shy away from eating a lot of pasta anyways myself, but this one is pretty tasty and I will have it on occasion with dinner. Price can't be beat honestly.

September 30, 2016

This is a great quick add on to any meal we have two very hungry teenagers and always some friends , we can't just make one package it is never enough it is worth the price when we have to always make more then one . Best part is they cook very fast and the kids can make it on their own !

September 29, 2016

Je trouve ses pâtes très rapides à raire et très utile quand nous sommes pressés dans le temps. Rapide et efficace. Le goût est bon, un peu salé par contre.

September 29, 2016

Not bad for a quick meal, just add veggies like pepper or spinach and it will taste a bit better. I also add Chicken or any left over meat. and of course parmesan cheese.

September 29, 2016

Not bad if you're looking for a quick meal. if you're expecting restaurant quality pasta though, you may be disappointed. However, still pretty good, easy to make and doesn't take long.

1.5/5

September 27, 2016

This to me didn't taste at all like Alfredo sauce, the price was right but quality wasn't there. You have to really jazz it up yourself to make it tasty. I wouldn't buy this again.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein