Know Cosmetics No Bleeding Lips Secret Lipliner Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 107 in Lip Liner

No Bleeding Lips Secret Lip Liner creates an invisible line around the lips. It goes with any shade of lipstick or gloss, especially bright and bold colors, creating a sheer defined lip shape to stop bleeding and feathering.

No Bleeding Lips doubles as a line filler - essential for those who have deep lines around the lips - minimizing the appearance of furrows in the corners of the mouth.  This must-have beauty product is waterproof, lasts 5 hours or more, and is free of preservatives, mineral oil, paraffin and animal derived ingredients.

June 27, 2016

This handy little stick is a beauty must-have!
It's transparent, not at all sticky and the tube lasts a long time. It glides on smooth and I barely feel the product once its on my lips. I try to put this on my lips before I apply any lipstick, if I forget tor I was in a rush, I do see a difference in the quality and the length of wear I can get out of my lipsticks.
It helps to hold my lipstick in place and also helps to prevent any bleeding or smudging. Very satisfied with the quality of this product, I have used other transparent lip liners that claimed to do the same thing and they didn't. They were either too sticky, did not apply clear or my lipstick still showed every wrinkle and crease on my lips. Those products were also significantly cheaper so this came as no surprise - this product retails for around $15 so it is a little pricey but definitely worth it.

April 10, 2016

Lipstick/ gloss running outside the lip line NO Morebest product ever and does exactly what it says this is must in my beauty collection I recommend this to all make and lipstick lovers who love their lipstick staying put and on their lips + 10 in my books

March 12, 2016

Travel friendly pen, With a twist method so no sharpening required! A slight waxy feel but it goes on clear so it can be applied over or under makeup. The waxy texture would line fill slightly as well. Can't go wrong for $15

March 11, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce crayon à lèvre secret et transparent. Il aide à ce que le rouge à lèvres ne glisse pas et cela fonctionne bien. Une cosméticienne m'a même conseillé d'en mettre sur la lèvre entière pour une tenue durable et cela fonctionne très bien.

October 08, 2015

Its not like I've noticed a huge different when I use this, but I can tell it helps to an extent. I still get bleeding and smudges around the sides of my bottom lip. Could just be my natural shape makes me to prone to this.

August 30, 2015

A lip liner that stays perfectly on your lips. I like to use it with bolder lipsticks. Make your lipstick last longer.

August 29, 2015

a must have works wonders for my lips, lasts forever

August 28, 2015

No Cosmetics No Bleeding Lips Secret Lipliner Reviews :
This has become one of my favs! It truly works and is worth every penny!

June 26, 2015

I love using this product for nude or lighter lip colours. I tried it with a deep red and it affected the lasting power but so far I am really impressed with how it works with the colours I have tried so far.

April 12, 2015

This is an amazing must have liner, because it is a clear naturally based liner, it works for any colour, and moisturizes the lipline as well. I absolutely recommend this to any woman who love wearing bright lip colours!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml