Good

Kobo Arc 7 ereader Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 616 in Electronics

March 13, 2015

My husband bought this for me as a gift and I have had it for a year now. Its great for my needs...reading, fb, emails, etc...don't know what I would do without it now!

January 27, 2015

I upgraded from a Kobo Mini to the Arc 7. What a difference! It is so convenient to download books from the library or Kobo retailers. Without a separate brand of tablet, I was unsure of what to expect from the Kobo Arc 7, but I am thoroughly impressed with it's capabilities. I don't have the need of a powerful tablet. I merely use it to check emails/facebook/play the odd simple game. And of course to read! The video quality is superb for the price. The battery has good staying power, and it doesn't take long to fully recharge. The price was right, as I caught it on sale for $89.99+taxes (etc.), and worth every penny. I would buy this again and again if it ended up being necessary, but I think that the quality is enough that it will last for at least a few years, and prove itself a fine purchase. The ereader pages are quite easy on the eyes in my opinion as well. I love it! The only drawback for me is the price of the covers for Kobos, being about 1/2 of the price of the ereader itself! I found a compatible cover on ebay for less than $10 though, and am satisfied with it's function so far as well. All around, quite pleased!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml