kobo glo ereader

kobo glo ereader Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 613 in Electronics

August 25, 2016

As much as I love the look, smell and feel of a good book, I have been converted to using an eReader. I checked out the Kindle and the Kobo and found that the Kobo was easier to use and offered many options of storage. The battery life is incredible and there are tons of cool covers. Get it and read!

August 17, 2016

this is my favorite piece of tech, while i still read paper books i love that i can have over 200 books with me all the time, i love being able to choose the brightness level on the light as i only use it in bed and i find it doesn't hurt my eyes in the least as often reading on any other screen does

May 01, 2016

My Kobo Glo HD is the second Kobo I've owned. I read all the time and I like to keep the books I've really enjoyed to read sometime at a later date, or read over if it's been too long since the last book in a series was published, so I have a ton a books at home... Now with my Kobo, I can keep all the books I want without cluttering my home, it's fantastic. Other things I love about my Kobo, it's lightweight, no more heavy books to hold up while I read in bed and when I go out, I have my whole library with me!! When I finish one book, I have others waiting to be read right at my fingertips. Ah, and I feel I'm saving trees every time I buy a new book.

April 09, 2016

My Kobo Glo is the third Kobo product that I've had. It was given to me as a gift after my last one died. It definitely makes reading on the go much easier. The backlight brightness is adjustable and hasn't appeared to kill my battery as quickly as I had thought it would.

Since this is my 3rd unit, not having an SD card slot sucks if I have to ever replace this one too. Overall though, I love it.

February 15, 2016

Kobo glo is my second kobo I have gotten. And I love it! I'm not ready to go for the hd, because I like the fact I can add a miro SD card in my glo. And it works just fine without spending the extra money to upgrade just yet.

February 12, 2016

I bought my Kobo Glo HD a month ago now and I'm absolutely in love. I did some research and decided I wanted to go with something in the mid price-range. The only thing I would complain about is how slow it can be to react sometimes, but it's not a tablet... it's an e-reader.

March 03, 2015

I absolutely love my Kobo! It is so much more convenient to carry around with you and have hundreds of books in one! The glo feature is great for reading at night or in poorly lit areas. I have read so many more books since I've had my Kobo.

September 17, 2014

I love my Kobo Glo ereader!!! It is fabulous for reading outside even in the brightest days. There is no glare what so ever. I read every night while the hubby snores away. No light in the room is required, the light inside the ereader is amazing & makes reading in a dark room so easy without disturbing anyone else. I use it everyday and usually need to charge it after about 10 days to 2 weeks.

September 26, 2013

i got mine on tsc,ca and it was bundled at a great price and i am really enjoying it i'm not a bookworm, but its much better than lugging multi books around.

August 30, 2013

I got a kobo touch ereader for Christmas, then decided to exchange it for a kobo glo after I realized that I would not be able to read in the dark with the original touch. I haven't been disappointed. I got the kobo touch on sales for $129, which was $30 more than I had paid for the original. It has been a great ereader, with a lot of free books available. It is also compatible with my library's ebook program so I have not had to purchase a book for it yet! It is easy to use, and has a lot of different functions, I like the less glare screen (more like a book) and the fact that I can put book onto it to read my children as well. I will be getting one for my daughter for christmas this year!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for