Kobo Mini eReader Reviews

Ranked #302 out of 613 in Electronics

February 26, 2015

i got it as a gift and i love it!!! dont have to worry about the space of shelves, or paper is being ripped, or oh so many reasons why.

July 17, 2014

I've received this as a gift and I love the size and I like reading on it. I find it super cute. It's not all bad, you just need to be careful like any other electronic. Over all good product.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 07, 2014

I bought two of these from Costco before Christmas, one for my mom and one for myself. They were on sale for about $40 and I have wanted one for a while. I do quite enjoy it, it's small enough not to be too intrusive. You can "borrow" books from the library on there, and you can download free books through a variety of websites. I'm glad I purchased it.

March 25, 2014

Very easy to use and the adjustable font is awesome. An inexpensive little unit and holds a charge for a very long time. Small enough to fit into a purse and very light -weight. Lots of books to purchase and many to choose from to download from the local library. A great electronic for a child to use for reading and it's also safe. Love it!

September 05, 2013

I like the Kobo Mini because of its portability; it fits perfectly in my purse. I was fortunate enough to pick it up for a steal at $38 during a big sale, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been willing to pay the usual $80 for it. The battery life is fantastic, as long as the WiFi is turned off. I have to admit that the mini games are kind of a novel distraction, too, since I love Sudoku.