Good

KOLO Sports 120 psi Aluminum Telescopic Mini Bike Pump with Frame Reviews

1 review
Ranked #96 out of 987 in Misc

July 13, 2016

As someone who likes to cycle, a bike pump kit like this is a great tool to always have on hand. A flat tire can really ruin an otherwise great day of cycling, so I was happy to find that this bike pump is a small, compact solution to that problem. It does exactly what I wanted it to and even comes with a few extras as a bonus.

Most importantly, this pump seems to inflate quickly, and doesn't require tremendous strength or stamina. I was able to refill inflatable sports balls and my bike tires quickly and wasn't left with sore arms or a stiff back. The pump is easy to connect, and comes with a ball needle to refill all those deflated sports balls you might have in the garage. It's compatible with presta and schrader tires, though I only needed to use one, and is light enough and small enough to fit in a bag or even pocket.

The pump can be installed onto your bike with screws (included) or the velcro strap, and it never got in my way while riding. The pump also comes with a few extras, like a tire lever and a patch kit, which is a must-have if you cycle, so it's nice that they were included! Overall, this bike pump is a simple and straightforward product which did what I expected very well.

********************************************
Pros
+ Very lightweight and compact bike pump
+ Easy to install onto your bike
+ Works with Presta and Schrader tires, and with inflatable sports balls
+ Comes with extra like a tire lever and patch kit
+ Inflates fast without requiring tons of strength or stamina

Cons
- None

********************************************