Kool-Aid Jammers Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 118 in Juice

November 02, 2016

These were easily one of my favorite drinks growing up as a child! The flavour was yummy and the price of the product is good as well. A great drink for on the go. Love kool aid. A

November 02, 2016

Je trouve les jus beaucoup trop sucré avec un goût artificiel. Je n'aime pas vraiment ! Ce n'est pas une bonne option santé pour les collations de ma famille.

November 02, 2016

This is really good for the children for snacks, it is not at all healthy but moderation is key. One a day is sufficient. I really like the flavor and so do all of my kids and at 2.00 a box, you can't go wrong with that.

November 02, 2016

There is something that I find so nostalgic with cherry Kool Aid jammers. I love the cherry taste, just like Mom used to make when I was a kid. She also made Popsicles with kola id and jello, and cherry was always my favorite. I know there is no nutritional value in these...just an enjoyable treat on a summer day. Great price, and nice to keep around for any kids who visit.

September 30, 2016

I get these when they are on sale for $2 and usually buy about 3 boxes. My son loves the grape and I like the tropical fruit punch. I remember being a kid kool aid was made at home and was sooo sweet. This isn't. It is sweet but not sickeningly sweet. Love it even as a grown up :)

July 15, 2016

For those occasional times travelling with a juicebox type drink is needed, Kool-Aid Jammers work great. My young boys find these much easier to drink out of without the squeeze mess of your average juic box and love the taste of classic Kool-Aid flavours. These drinks get a strong vote for taste from the kids and an A+ for less spills from me.

April 06, 2016

My son really enjoys these koolaid jammers and I find that these go on sale all the time where I live so I tend to stock up on them when they are. They come in lots of flavors and the juice isn't as sweet as homemade koolaid which is great. I am always carrying these in my bag in the summertime.

March 05, 2016

My kids always ask for them when they see them. But I only get them when on sale. They taste like watered down kool-aid. They use to come with a clear back.

March 05, 2016

When these are regular price I never buy them. But when they go on sale we pick up a few packages for the kids. They love the fruit punch and grape flavors the best. I love how they are packaged instead of the traditional juice boxes.

February 27, 2016

These are not the healthiest to give to your kids, but it's definitely a big part of my childhood. The flavours were so fun, and the squeezable bottle was definitely something to lust over back then. Great drink for kids!