Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Grape

Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Grape Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 118 in Juice

April 26, 2016

I'm not a big water consumer so for me the Kool-Aid liquid product is really the best solution. There are no calories and I do not feel I drink water. It is a bit expensive but drink more water its is definitely worth.

March 22, 2016

My daughter loves all flavors of Kool Aid including grape ,so easy to make ,just add water and you get a cold refreshing beverage. Kool Aid is pretty cheap ,it comes in so many flavors and it has a really great flavor .Everyone should try it

June 12, 2015

This stuff is delicious, and so quick and convenient, a couple squirts to a bottle of water and your good to go!

May 25, 2015

I have loved grape Kool-Aid since my childhood days. This is the newer version and I love it and the taste. I drink bottled water a lot and I put a small amount of this in the water and give it a good shake. It tastes amazing and reminds me of drinking it with my siblings.

May 25, 2015

I love Kool-Aid but the normal kind is full of sugar! This is a 0 calorie way to enjoy Kool-Aid! Surprisingly when you add it to your water it really tastes like the original Kool-aid. Delicious grape flavor!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml