Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Grape

Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Grape Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 145 in Juice

March 03, 2017

Wow I just love Kool-Aid Liquid and I really love all the flavours but this review is for grape!!! You only need a squirt in your glass of water to improve your fluid intake experience. I really like the size of the bottle it comes in as you could fit it into your pants pocket to have with you wherever you go. I have to say I was drinking pop every day at least 2 litres. The calories from the pop and sugar on my teeth well that wasn't healthy. Kool-Aid has 0 calories which is the best thing for my health. 1 bottle lasts me about a week and costs between $3.00-$4.00 so it's definitely affordable as I drink a lot of fluids every day. Hope this helps anyone curious about this product.

January 25, 2017

Love love love this!! The taste of koolaid without the sugar/calories!! These are great because they're compact and the user can choose how much or how little to use!!

January 09, 2017

I love the convenience of Kool-Aid liquid drink mix. Just add water. They are great on the go or for a cool drink. One way to get everyone to drink more water.

January 09, 2017

I can't bring myself to drink the recommend amount of water daily. I decided to try the grape kool-aid liquid mix & with that added i can now get the recommended amount of water needed. Although I love this product I do find it over priced. I will only purchase it when it's on sale or with a coupon.

April 26, 2016

I'm not a big water consumer so for me the Kool-Aid liquid product is really the best solution. There are no calories and I do not feel I drink water. It is a bit expensive but drink more water its is definitely worth.

March 22, 2016

My daughter loves all flavors of Kool Aid including grape ,so easy to make ,just add water and you get a cold refreshing beverage. Kool Aid is pretty cheap ,it comes in so many flavors and it has a really great flavor .Everyone should try it

June 12, 2015

This stuff is delicious, and so quick and convenient, a couple squirts to a bottle of water and your good to go!

May 25, 2015

I have loved grape Kool-Aid since my childhood days. This is the newer version and I love it and the taste. I drink bottled water a lot and I put a small amount of this in the water and give it a good shake. It tastes amazing and reminds me of drinking it with my siblings.

May 25, 2015

I love Kool-Aid but the normal kind is full of sugar! This is a 0 calorie way to enjoy Kool-Aid! Surprisingly when you add it to your water it really tastes like the original Kool-aid. Delicious grape flavor!