• Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Orange
  • Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Orange

Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Orange Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 117 in Juice

March 04, 2016

I've always been a big fan of kook aid but I avoid buying the original powder mix because of how much sugar is needed to make it. So when I heard about these I was eager to try them and they taste exactly like regular kool aid without all the sugar.

June 13, 2015

This drink mix is pretty good, its refreshing and you can control how sweet or not sweet you want it

June 12, 2015

A refreshing orange flavoured drink. I like being able to select how much drink mix I want to add. Simple to use and gives your water a boost of flavour. Many fruity flavours to choose from.

June 12, 2015

This tastes great, and it's great for on the go, I just give my bottled water a couple squirts, very refreshing.

May 25, 2015

I love Kool-Aid and have been drinking it since I was small. I like the orange, but at times it tastes bitter to me. Honestly the grape is my all time favorite flavor of Kool-Aid.

May 25, 2015

I love Kool-Aid but the normal kind is full of sugar! This is a 0 calorie way to enjoy Kool-Aid! Surprisingly when you add it to your water it really tastes like the original Kool-aid. Delicious Orange flavor!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted