Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Tropical Punch

Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Tropical Punch Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 118 in Juice

February 23, 2016

Good, but I have to add more than what it recommends. I do enjoy a stronger taste. Very sweet which I really like. Cherry is my favourite flavour.

January 06, 2016

This is pretty good but just not a very healthy drink for the kids unfortunately.

January 06, 2016

My daughter and I love drinking this ,it is such a great flavor ,its sweet and fruity, tasty

June 15, 2015

I give this full 5 stars on everything it's taste is great the price is worth every last penny and the
Quality is awesome my family love all look-aids but mainly this tropical punch. I don't aid sugar to it though some say to but I don't. I put it in bottles for on the go I bring it to work .
Absolutely an amazing product

June 13, 2015

This is great for on the go, a couple squirts to a bottle of water and you are good to go. It has a great tropical flavor.

May 25, 2015

I love Kool-Aid but the normal kind is full of sugar! This is a 0 calorie way to enjoy Kool-Aid! Surprisingly when you add it to your water it really tastes like the original Kool-aid. Delicious Tropical Punch flavor!