Kool-Aid Watermelon Drink Mixer

Kool-Aid Watermelon Drink Mixer Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 124 in Juice

Taste

August 02, 2016

I never had a chance to try Kool-Aid as a kid; my childhood staple drink mixer was Ribena. However, I heard the name for a very long time and remembered to pick one up from the grocery store when I moved to Canada.

For some reason I decided to pick the Watermelon flavoured mixer, thinking how bad could it be? When I got home and after packing away the groceries, I decided to try it out. So, I poured myself a glass of iced water, squirted a bit of the Kood-Aid mixer in, and took a sip.

The initial reaction was "What the hell is this?". It did not taste of watermelon at all, but rather a strong mix of artificial flavorings (I don't even know how to describe the taste, really...). I know drink mixers aren't particularly healthy and neither am I cautious about these things, but hey, if you're gonna drink something artificial, at least make it taste good.

I definitely would not recommend this item and I will not be purchasing this in the future.

Taste

March 12, 2016

I was so excited when I found Watermelon flavour Kool-Aid water enhancer at the grocery store! It makes me think of summer. The flavour is yummy, and makes a nice change from the usual flavours out there. I personally love to use it not only in my bottled water, but I use it with my Soda Stream to make my own sparkling watermelon drink! These water enhancers are wonderful, as I need to drink lots of water, but plain water sometimes is kind of harsh on my stomach. Using this makes me drink more water, which is always a good thing! So happy to see this flavour!