Koolaid Jammers Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 118 in Juice

September 30, 2016

The Koolaid Jammers are perfect for BBQ's, road trips, and basically any outing with kids. They taste great too and are so convenient when dealing with little kids.

June 12, 2015

My daughter loves these, they are great for lunches, or on the go, they come in lots of fruity flavors.

1.5/5

April 01, 2015

These are so sugary, and they taste super watered down. I'll stick to making up the juice from the powder.

March 18, 2015

Kool Aid Jammers are great for on the go and for lunch boxes. They are really refreshing and you can pack them to take anywhere. Freeze them in the summer and you have a refreshing treat. Very inexpensive to purchase.

March 18, 2015

Great in the Summer to cool off with! They come in great flavours! Put them in the freezer to freeze and they make a great snack almost like "lolas"! Remember those?!

March 10, 2015

Great little juices. it is very convenient, you can drink them anywhere just grab one and put in your bag on your way out. taste so good.

March 10, 2015

We buy so much of these in our house! My husband will drink 4 at a time! Good thing they are cheap!

March 10, 2015

these are good in the summer, very good flavours

March 10, 2015

I'll have them from time to time now. Mostly in the summer. Cherry flavour is my favourite.

February 22, 2015

I hate to admit it, but I buy these juice pouches for myself! When I was hospitalized with heart problems the 1st time, one of the nurses brought me 1 of these, since I was nauseated. I fell in love. Love the grape!!