KORRES Evening Primrose Eye Cream

KORRES Evening Primrose Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 337 in Eye Cream

March 09, 2016

I have been using this eye cream for a few weeks now and so far, so good. I am a HUGE eye cream person and I have a lot of them - so I have a pretty good idea of what works and what doesn't.

Packaging - I love all of the korres packaging, it's very pretty. I've had no problems with this packaging as far as getting the product out like I have with some eye creams. I like it.

Price- it's not cheap, but it's not over the top expensive eitherm. I can't remember exactly what I paid for this but it was around what I normally pay for an eye cream.

Effectiveness- I am 24 so I don't have lines around my eyes yet, so I can't comment about whether it is effective at minimizing fine lines. However I have noticed that my eye area is looking brighter and more moisturized and my makeup seems to go on smoother after using this product.

Quality- I took off one star because this will BURN Like nothing else if it gets in your eyes. Be very careful of that. Overall I would say this is a good quality product, it seems to brighten the eye area and the packaging is nice.

I would probably use this again, the only reason I'm not going to buy it again immediately is I have a bunch of other eye creams I would like to try out first, but I'm going to keep this one in mind.

September 05, 2015

Excellent cream to treat dark circles and reduce puffiness. Eye area is more hydrated.
I just find it pricey

September 05, 2015

Love this Korres eye cream. Alittle goes along way. I love the floral woody smell. It helps smooth my fine lines and you just need abit. It is quite pricey which it was alittle cheaper. I love the natural products.

June 15, 2015

This is a great eye cream for Brighton the eye area. Bit of product goes a long way.

October 26, 2013

It's expensive and I don't see any improvement for my dark circles. However, I did notice, after using it, there's a small dry patch below my left eye area. This eye cream is not as hydrating for dry skin.

Updated On: October 26, 2013

actually Fugheddaboutit! I press the wrong one.