KORRES Guava Body Butter

KORRES Guava Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #910 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

The Koores Guava Body butter is a rich body butter with a sweet scent of tropical fruit. An array of divinely rich, scented, smoothing creams in value-sized tubes. Each formula is enriched with shea butter to soften, moisturize, and restructure the skin; a proprietary blend of sunflower, almond, and avocado oils to restore elasticity and smoothness; and quince extract to heal and nourish. See http://www.korres.com/ for more info.

July 16, 2015

doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, and smells amazing!!!

October 29, 2014

I love, love, love this product! The smell....soooooo good. It is also very smooth and extremely hydrating. I will buy this product over and over again. The price is fairly good. The container lasts quite a while as a little goes a long way.

October 29, 2014

Love the scent of vacation in this product. I feel hydrated. My feet are softened immediately and my suntan has lasted longer than normal. It adds a healthy glow to the skin.

September 28, 2014

Great body butter. I like how it's in a tube, rather than a tube (no contamination). It has a great scent and it lasts for a very long time. Makes my skin really soft, but not greesy.

December 09, 2013

It's really moisturizing and smells amazing. Plus it's formulated without harsh chemicals.

March 28, 2012

I've never heard about this brand until I picked this up at Sephora during the Canadian Black Friday. I didnt expect much of it until I used it. I smells wonderful and it really works. I have extra dry hands and the butter does a great job of hydrating it. Did I mentioned the smell? I love it. Great texture and it is made with natural products. It is a great product to have. I would recommend this product to any one. I also want to try their other body butters.

January 11, 2012

This is an amazing body butter! I found it to really hydrate my skin. Great for the winter months. It doesn't go on greasy and absorbed into my skin fairly quickly. The smell is amazing and not overpowering. After a couple of uses you really notice how much softer your skin becomes.

June 20, 2011

Say body butter and I immediately imagine trying to get my clothes on over my greasy skin. I get very dry skin, and butters are the only thing rich enough I find, but I hate how long they take to absorb (and they never fully do). This body butter really amazed me, however, it almost dries completely and feels almost powdery on the skin after you let it absorb for 20 minutes. The smell is phenomenal. I don't think I've ever smelled a guava, but I found this to smell a bit like magnolia, or at least perfumes that are based around a magnolia note. I found it faded as the day went on, and wasn't overpowering (no comments from coworkers).

The press release (I got the product at a press event) says that it has Shea butter and Quince extract (both soften and moisturize skin). There's also sunflower, almond and avocado oils to nourish.

It's my new favourite!