KORRES Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Korres Lip Butter gives lips a lovely, shiny finish and offers a natural flush when applied to the apples of the cheeks. Its shea-butter infusion conditions and heals lips and provides a softening touch to the skin. For more information, visit www.korres.com/.

August 18, 2016

This is a very good lip balm for dry,chapped lips. I think I have bought every thing possible for chapped lips. This contains Shea Butter and Rice Wax to hydrate and soften your lips. This lip balm leaves a shiny tinted finish on your lips, with no sticky feeling.

June 17, 2016

I love the Korres lip butter. It has just a tad of colour. The smell of Jasmine is wonderful too. The lip butter seems to last along time as well on my lips. I would love if it came in a stick form so it's a bit more sanitary. Would highly recommend!

July 17, 2015

I really like that the lip butter moisturizes my lips and keeps it soft with a hint of color. The one I tried was pomegranate.

May 02, 2015

I like this. It feels good, adds some color, is not too sticky and seems to be healthy for my lips.

March 10, 2015

I bought the guava one. Made my lips dry and crack, plus it didn't come with a lid. It was thick.

December 05, 2014

I've been using the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine for years now, and it continues to be my favorite lip balm, maybe even my favorite lip product in general. It is deeply moisturizing, however it isn't uncomfortably thick or greasy and I love the sheer pale pink tint that it gives my lips.

October 22, 2014

I have this lip butter in Jasmine.

Ease of Use: 6/10
The container is lightweight and the product isn't too sticky to use with a finger. More so a product to use at home or at a desk where you can keep your hands clean.

Lasting Power and Appearance: 7/10
Not the most long-wearing product but does look very nice on the lips when initially applied. Nice light vanilla scent and generally comfortable and moisturizing to wear.

Packaging: 5/10
The little pot packaging isn't hygienic and can get messy. There seems to be an excessive amount of container when compared to the amount of product inside. The plastic feels a bit cheap.

Price/Value: 5/10
Unless you're looking for a particular shade and find it within this line, I would not say this product is completely worth spending the money on. It must be used within one year of opening and does not have any kind of SPF or other unique qualities. Simply a comfortable buttery lip balm that isn't too glossy and provides decent moisture.

May 29, 2014

A friend introduced me to the magic that is Korres' guava lip butter a few years ago. Since then it, and the various other tinted versions, are my go to lip treatment! The only thing they could do better is make it a bit more affordable for us addicts!

March 28, 2014

I have the lip butter in quince, which is a medium pink shade that is buildable. It has a creamy consistency and is moisturizing on the lips, so much that I feel I do not need to carry a separate lip balm with me. The tint is fairly pigmented and one swipe is perfect for a hint of colour on the go. The lip butter has light, sweet scent. I would like to try the other colours.

January 18, 2012

I was not a fan of the Korres butter lip balm. The product did not seem to be effective for my dry cracked lips.