• KORRES Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer
  • KORRES Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer

KORRES Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #949 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 12, 2014

cant imagine life without it. overall expensive but worth it

October 24, 2013

Hands down my favorite face cream. I have combination/oily skin and this works wonders and does what it claims. It's mattifying and non greasy and has a nice light smell. I've tried numerous face creams but this one stands out. I recently tried a new cream and couldn't wait to finish so I could go back to buying Korres. I didn't find the price point bad for the benefit it has on my skin. I find I have less breakouts as well.

August 29, 2012

This is my favorite facial moisturizer so far. I've tried a few others over the last few years, but always seem to come back to this. I have fairly oily skin, which is becoming combination skin as I get older, so I'm always looking for something that covers both bases. This by no means is a mattifying cream, but it does a nice job of moisturizing. Also it's kind of a gel, and doesn't feel heavy on your face. I use it under my makeup, and also at night before bed. And I find when i wake up in the morning, my face looks much more alive when i've used it as compared to when I forget.
Also the smell is nice. Can't go wrong with pomegranite.
As far as price goes, it's about middle of the road. More expensive than standard drug store moisturizers, but cheaper then other high end moisturizers. I don't mind paying it because it works for me, and the jar lasts fairly long.

March 15, 2010

Lets start at the begining... I was never one for anything fancy for my face. I figured if it moisturizes than its doing its job. I have combo skin that borders on dry during the winter and gets greasy about halfway through the day. I tried changing foundations, primers, powders, pretty much everything and i was about to give up. I went into a sephora store and explained my issues and this product was recomended and i figured "well, why not".

Now for the product itself. Very little goes a very long way. It spreads well with just a small amount and soaks in almost immediately! I was incredibly surprised. It moturizes so well that i haven't ever had a problem all winter with those pesky dry spots i get on my cheeks EVERY year! Its non greasy and sets quickly ad so well that i can start my makeup regimine almost immediately after applying which is also amazing considering my tight schedual.

The outcome?... Its callled a balancing moisturizer which i didn't understand until i used it. I could tell within only a week how my complextion had changed. I break out less and don't have a problem with mid-day oilslicks on my face anymore have been using it for over a month now and have only great reveiws about it.

Also for all those girls with sensitve face issues this product is totally natural. What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates
- GMO
- Triclosan

Korres Pomegranate Balancing Moisturizer had been the best product i have ever found and added to my not so little make up bag :)

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag