Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturiser For Normal & Dry Skin (40ml) Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 11, 2016

This was a very average moisturizer for me. I received a deluxe sample version as part of a Sephora set. I definiately prefer the Wild Rose overnight facial cream over this product. I just didn't notice much of a difference after using this. It was supposed to brighten your skin but it didn't do that for me. This is a higher end product and in my opinion is not worth the price.

March 22, 2016

I have heard great things about this brand. I was excited to try it based on good reviews and the fact that it uses more natural ingredients. The formula was thick, creamy and rich. Also quite moisturizing. However, it had a very strong rose scent. So strong that my husband could smell it on me when I entered the room, to me, NO face cream should have that strong of a scent. It also really irritated my skin and eyes. I will not repurchase this or any Korres brand skin care, based on my experience.

March 22, 2016

The texture is very smooth. Although it is a relatively rich cream, it absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy on the face. I personally love the smell, which always makes it a pleasure to apply.
In terms of the brightening effect...I did not notice a significant difference. It is not as potent as the other Asian "whitening“ products out there.
The only thing is I wish it comes with SPF protection so it can be a great day time moisturizer as well. Right now I only use it at night due to its lack of sun protection.

September 18, 2015

I've been using this product for over 6 months now, and can finally do an honest review. This Korres moisturizer gets lost amongst all the other moisturizer in the market, but it deserves more love. It a beautiful product with a rich texture but it does not leave skin looking oily...can be used in the warmer weather. It leaves skin moisturized for most of the day and perfect for normal to dry skin. What has won me over is not only the performance of this product, but it's really mild and sweet rose smell that makes this so luxurious.

It's mostly natural ingredients makes this a wonderful moisturizer to add to your daily routine.

My only con is the packaging. It's need to be in a pump able container that prevent the properties of the ingredients to remain stabilized.