KORRES Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #690 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

After daily cleansing, apply to the face and neck, avoiding eye area.  85.1% Natural content.  No Petrochemicals, no mineral oil, no silicons, parabens, propylene glycol, ethanolamines, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dye, retinol or AHAs, no wheat, no animal testing or animal by-products.

November 28, 2016

I love this face cream, it really works! When I notice my skin getting a little dull or worn out I always turn to this product. It brightens your face perfectly. If I wake up with some dark circles under my eyes, I like using this as well to get them looking alive again! One heads up is that this is a very greasy product, so make sure to have so oil-blotting papers if you are prone to break outs or are putting this on in the morning. It is a great value for such a great product!

August 03, 2015

This had a nice rosey scent. It wore well under make-up and did leave my skin feeling hydrated. This was my first product from the Korres line, and though I wasn't wowed by it, I wasn't disappointed either.

October 23, 2014

So, yes, this is an expensive cream. However, this stuff is fantastic. It feels so amazing going on the skin and the rose scent is lovely and not overpowering. I use this at night since it is a heavier cream.

October 07, 2014

What can I say about this product other than it is fabulous?! It smells great, works perfect for dry skin, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and gross.

August 05, 2014

I have combination skin and this cream takes care of both. This moisturizer does not make me feel cakey or oily. It has the right balance and keeps my face moisturized. I have tube of it when I'm on the go. This is my moisturizer that I use for the moment.

April 24, 2014

I found this really moisturizing after cleansing at night. The drawback I had was you really have to rub it in good otherwise it stays white on your face. So when applying it without a mirror I would end up with white streaks and blotches. It does nothing to "brighten" as it says on the label, this usually means a product has some sort of shimmer in it but this doesn't. Thought it had a nice light smell, almost oatmeal-like.

April 09, 2014

I've been a big fan of Korres since receiving a sample product in my monthly Ipsy Glam Bag. It was through this introduction that allowed me to feel confident enough to purchase a full-size version of the Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturizing Cream - I was not disappointed!

As someone who has combination skin and refused to moisturize for fear of increasing the 'oily' feeling in my skin, I was super selective and cautious when picking out a moisturizer. After reading the reviews of this product and speaking to a beauty consultant, I decided to jump face-first.

Almost immediately after applying this product for the first time, my skin felt softer and looked more radiant. It doesn't make skin feel oily, and doesn't leave any unsightly residue. I'm pleased to say that this product has officially made a place for itself on my nightstand.

March 24, 2014

(Note, I'm reviewing the "Normal to Combination Skin" version, which is my skin type.)

I'm not sure what's so special about this product.

It says that it's a brightening cream, but unless brightened = shinier, I'm not seeing any results.

It also says that it's 24-hour moisturizing. However, I'd say that it's less moisturizing than the average moisturizer I've tried, and that's only for less than half a day! I'd be scared what would happen to my face if I'd didn't slather on MUCH richer cream after some 8 hours of wearing this.

Perhaps its only redeeming point is its fragrance, which I actually found myself liking. However, it's also quite strong and may not be for everybody.

Long story short: it's probably a better bet to try some other product.

March 17, 2014

I was really excited to try a sample of this Korres beauty product because I've heard so many good things about the brand, but me and this moisturizer just don't mix.

I'm not sure if it's the 'brightening' aspect of the product or the ridiculously intensity of the parfum, but I reacted to this product like mad. I couldn't quite tell the first day, but by day two of using it, I had completely broken out all over my face and it was tight and inflamed. It took two days of using another gentler product to calm my face down.

If by "brightening" they meant "making your face red and pink" they succeeded. Also, the scent is way too strong and while the product touts it's 'natural' ingredients, it's clear that the product is heavily produced and despite containing some catchy, trendy ingredients, is hardly any more natural than most other brands at that price point.

February 17, 2014

I received a sample in the mail but I can tell you that I will not be buying it. I found it sort of sits on my skin, and doesn't really moisturize deep in the skin. It feels like it is just putting a smooth layer on top of my skin to make it feel less dry, but not actually treating the dry skin. I also found it makes my skin feel slightly sticky/tacky. Maybe my skin is unusual somehow but this cream is not for me.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products