Korres wild rose advanced brightening sleeping facial
Amazing

Korres wild rose advanced brightening sleeping facial Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 628 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 19, 2016

I received this product in a Sephora Favorites set. Overall I really liked how my skin looked the day after applying this at night. I honestly felt like my skin did look brighter and smoother the next day. One thing I didn't like about this product was the very strong rose smell it has. It is a bit overpowering so if you don't l like strong scented products, I wouldn't recommend this. I am still evaluating to see if I will repurchase this in the future but it is high in price so if you're curious to try it, I would request a sample at Sephora first.

December 15, 2015

The texture and nice and smooth and it leaves my skin soft however the smell is very strong. It you're sensitive to scents, this one lingers a while. Otherwise the product is nice. For that reason, it isn't the product for me. I haven't seen a brightening effect after 2 weeks yet but it does prevent dry patches.

November 03, 2015

This is quite pricey. I didn't find it 'brightened' my complexion. It's got quite a bit of alcohol in it and can be kind of irritating to sensitive skin. It definitely moisturizes but I'm going to try something with less scent and alcohol in it next time.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical