• KORRES Wild Rose and Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
  • KORRES Wild Rose and Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

KORRES Wild Rose and Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial Reviews

Ranked #747 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

More than a mask, more than a night cream. This overnight facial-in-a-jar with Vitamin C from Wild Rose Oil works while you sleep to renew dull, tired skin by morning.

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS

* Weightless soufflé texture melts instantly into skin to re-texturize skin for smooth skin by morning.
* More concentrated than the 24H Moisturizer, works to help improve skin texture and even skin tone.
* Improves skin’s look for a brighter, more luminous complexion.
* Dermatologically tested.

KEY INGREDIENTS
* Wild Rose oil, stabilized Vitamin C, and a traditional recipe of Vitamin E, sunflower oil, rosemary leaf extract, rose hip oil, jojoba oil
* 15% Rose water - made according to traditional methods by medical herbalists

January 28, 2016

OMG! Absolutely love this product. I was reluctant to purchase it due to the price, but I am glad I went out on a limb and tried it. Makes your skins soft and reduces redness.

October 09, 2014

I have used Korres for years so I am familiar with the “goodness” and quality of their products. They use absolutely none of the scary stuff and stick to natural formulations (95% natural content) so I feel really good about using their products on my skin.

Wild Rose Oil: Rose oil is a dry oil that absorbs quickly into the skin without that greasy feeling making it perfect for creams and moisturizers. Like a lot of skincare ingredients, rose oil has a number of benefits and is a moisturizer, anti-depressant, antiseptic and is also able to reduce redness and hyperpigmentation. This is mainly due to the fact that rose oil also contains Vitamin C which is often used in skincare for brightening and fading dark spots.

I don’t have a lot of hyperpigmentation, so I cannot truly attest to that claim and truthfully, fading dark spots does take months. What I can say is that I loved the texture and feel of this sleeping facial and that when I woke up in the morning, my skin felt just as hydrated as the night before. I take really good care of my skin so personally it’s hard to say whether this sleeping facial is better than what I was using before, but I do enjoy using it because it felt like a big drink of water for my skin! Going into the drier season, this might be a mask/moisturizer to consider!

September 24, 2013

I got this a sample and was sold by the way my skin felt in the morning. I use it sparingly due to the price though.

January 08, 2013

This is an 'overnight facial in a jar' that supposedly helps moisturize, brighten, and even out the skin. I've been using it irregularly for a while now and I do find every time I use it, I wake up to hydrated and brighter looking skin. I just look fresh.

I typically use Korres brightening cleanser with my clairsonic and then the korres overnight facial before bedtime. The duo makes my skin look and feel super clean and fresh.

The price is more towards the steep range, going for $62.50 at Sephora. However I guess I can't complain unless I stumble across something equally good and cheaper.

Love it and highly recommend.

May 02, 2012

This is a great product. The smell is a little strong, kind of like a rose perfume your grandma would wear. I kind of like it. The lotion is slightly thick, but goes on the skin nicely. It doesn't leave your skin greasy and moisturizes really great. I sometimes use it during the day. After using it my skin feels amazing. I did notice a subtle brightness in my skin after using it.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care