Kosmea Rosehip Seed Oil Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

February 05, 2016

A great nourishing lightweight oil for your nighttime routine. You can also incorporate oils into your foundation, to help your skin out during the day. Rose hip oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't break you out, so no worries!

April 27, 2015

Pros:
    Only 2-3 drops needed
    Great to mix into lotion
    Reduced acne flare up
    Speed up healing
    Helped sooth eczema
    Reduce appearance of fine lines

Cons:
    Smells a bit like fish
    Dark golden color can stain pillows so must wait til fully absorbed
    Is thicker than other brands
    Apply consistently to notice improvement with acne scars

December 30, 2014

I've been using this product for a couple of years now and am hooked! It completely hydrates my skin but doesn't leave it greasy. I think it's improved my skintone and minimized the appearance of scarring from acne.

October 23, 2014

This product is a life saver and a must have for all people who suffer with acne and acne scaring. I was once terrified to try this product because everyone says oil causes acne! But after hearing about amazing reviews on how it helps with scars, I decided to try it out myself on my acne scaring. All you need is 2 drops on damp skin (I use it after I apply a toner) and it absorbs into the skin really well. After a month of using it I noticed a massive improvement in my scaring. My acne started to get better as well! I was shocked! My overall skin texture looks better too. All my friends have been commenting on how my skin has improved too and have been asking me what I use. I bought it for about $20 for a 10 mL bottle which I initially thought was a rip off. But it actually lasted me longer than I expected, about 3 months when I applied it 2 times a day. Definitely my favourite purchase in a long time.