Kotex Lightdays Pantiliners Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 223 in Feminine Hygiene

20% larger than Lightdays Longs pantiliners. Breathable. Neutralizes odor. Secure hold adhesive. Feel fresh everyday

September 28, 2016

I really like these pantyliners, they add protection with a barely-there feel. Great for use just before that time of the month or towards the end of your cycle.

September 08, 2016

I bought these (the extra coverage ones) thinking they'd be like all the other pantiliners I've bought but they're not. They're super short and really thin and I kept worrying that I was going to leak onto my shorts and that's a terrible feeling! (It was after period lightdays). So disappointed that I ended up giving the rest away to my neighbour haha.

July 25, 2016

I have been using these since I was 13 and my mother gave me a box.

My go-to because it was her brand.

I like that they don't have a smell to them or plastic feel. I know they still have chemicals in them but they are a good price and have never let me down. Keep a box in my washroom for my girlfriends.

July 19, 2016

I use to buy these Kotex liners all time because of the amount of liners in the package. I thought they were fine at the time, they are absorbent.Sometimes they didn't stick well and would bunch up in the center of the liner.The liners have come undone and ended up stuck to my thigh. They are a bit stiff and they sometimes stick me.

March 10, 2016

Love the thin packaging. Perfect slim shaped liner. Helps give a feeling of freshness all day. There are many panty liners out there but I prefer Kotex because of their wide product range and their focus on women's needs.

0.5/5

July 19, 2015

These are awful! It is like sticking a little piece of slightly sticky cardboard in your underwear. They do not absorb anything and bunch up when you move because they are so stiff.

June 10, 2015

Perfect for backup for with tampons or to use by themselves on your very light days. Barely feel them. They stay in place for me and I've never had them bunch up.

February 23, 2015

I love Kotex brand liners they are the only ones I use. They are comfortable and I like that they come in a little wrapper for traveling in my purse.

August 13, 2014

Only disadvantage is that sometimes the liner and sticky part separate one from another because the sticky part is too sticky.

February 19, 2014

I recently bought these and they're very comfortable i don't even know its there. Great for light days. I've tried other brands but I always go back to Kotex.

Full House

danaorgnero earned the Shopping Expert badge

MissNinja added a new review for
    Culinary Parchment Paper