Kotex Natural Balance Pantiliners-Unscented

ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Melanie H
July 10, 2015

These are quite nice and being un scented it doesn't irritate.

Bella24
July 10, 2015

je les adores , elles sont très confortable et elles adhèrent bien au sous vêtements

claudialetourneau
March 03, 2015

j'aime bien ses protege-dessous

karenjon
March 03, 2015

I love how they are unscented however I wish pantyliners with wings existed. They are made with cotton and a touch of aloe

carriejill
September 05, 2014

This is the only brand i can use.The only thing i don't like about them is that they will move on ya especially if your the on the go type person.

JHicks
July 15, 2013

I love these liners! Use them all the time. They are comfortable and I love that you don't feel like you are wearing anything!

KatelynRose1984
January 22, 2013

I like these liners, but they do become uncomfortable the longer you wear them. They have a great adhesive, but the longer you wear them - they tend to start bunching up, and become slightly uncomfortable.

mssiebleu
January 22, 2013

These everyday pantyliners are pretty good. I love them I got mine on sale so I loaded up :D

They are pretty handy for everyday protection. I find in terms of longevity and durability it all depends on how active you are in any given day. For everyday protection it is okay.