Kotex U 3D Core
Good

Kotex U 3D Core Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

August 18, 2016

These are my favourite pads, by far, and the ones I turn to most often during my period. They're very soft, comfortable and non-irritating, and the wings are nice and flexible. They provide very good coverage and absorption. They make it very easy to go about my day without having to worry and without having to wonder if everyone knows I'm wearing them.

August 04, 2015

KOTEX U 3D CORE;

great pads!!!
First tried when received a sample and have been hooked to these ever since.

Such pretty colors to begin, pink purple blue
nice damask like design

but most importantly they work!!! Hold in moisture, and absorb, and even scent is locked in.

June 16, 2015

This product is great for those heavy days. I find the product to feel a bit too thick to be completely comfortable.

June 14, 2015

This is officially the only brand I will use for feminine hygiene products now. They are great at protection, I rarely have leaks since I started using the new 3d core product line. I don't even have to use heavy or overnights anymore I find that they are just that absorbent. You also feel dry, and comfortable while wearing them as all liquid gets drawn directly to the middle layer. The price is not bad either considering the quality.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic