Kozy Shack Original Rice Pudding Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 07, 2016

I love eating rice pudding, but when I make it there is always too much and I end up getting bored. This rice pudding is the closest to home-made I've ever tried. It's light, creamy, not overly sweet. I recommend it for when you crave some rice pudding, but don't feel like making it. It's well priced in my opinion, too!

August 02, 2016

I for one love homemade rice pudding, but when you are busy and have no time to make it, this is a good substitute. I need to add some items to give it a better taste, such as cinnamon, raisins, and warm it up.

July 21, 2016

I love love love rice pudding! Kozy Shack is the best! It's so creamy and good. Before I initially tried it I was a bit hesitant of it... but it's now one of my favourite snacks!

February 28, 2016

Quand je n'ai pas le temps de le faire moi-même, j'achète ces pouding au riz de Kozy. Leurs petits contenants sont pratiques, on peut les mettre dans nos boîtes à lunch. Ils sont savoureux, quoi qu'un peu plus sucré que ce que l'on fait.

February 19, 2016

I love other kozy shack products so I decided to give their rice pudding a try. I didn't like it at all. The texture just felt weird, but maybe that's just me, and it also didn't taste very good.

February 19, 2016

I am not a big fan or rice pudding. So these are definitely not for me. I guess there is something about the texture that I don't really like. I guess it depends on the person.

February 08, 2016

I love these puddings because so find them so creamy and delicious. They are good just in their own or with a little bit of cinnamon on top.

February 06, 2016

Kozy Shack Rice Pudding takes me back to my childhood. I remember when my mom first bought this for me, I was instantly hooked and had to have it around all the time. Now a days, I buy it when I have a craving, but it's great being able to buy them in smaller portions than those big tubs. I can kill my craving and have some sort of portion control. This tastes the best with a little bit of cinnamon on the top. DELICIOUS!

October 16, 2015

These snack size rice puddings made by #KozyShack are so good. Perfect for lunches. a snack anytime or when you want a yummy treat. They also come in many different flavors. My favorite is #KozyShack Rice Pudding so good.

October 16, 2015

These are quite tasty, my only problem is they can be a little bland at times. I like to spice it up with cinnamon or other spices just to kick it up a notch on days It tastes bland to me.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?