Kraft 100% Parmesan

Kraft 100% Parmesan Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 2312 in Grocery

May 09, 2016

my son loves it on spaghetti that he eats with my homemade spaghetti sauce. he has it at least twice a week if not more. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a very tasty parmesan cheese.

April 06, 2016

Great cheese to have on hand for spaghetti night.
It certainly doesn't compare to the Parmesan right from the Italian market
but it's great for the price point and the convinience.

April 05, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with the freshness and authenticity of this. Everyone loved it will def be purchasing this one again as even my picky kiss approved

March 18, 2016

It's our favorite brand for parmesan. It tastes delicious. The lid can be hard to open and could be a bit dangerous opening with a knife. Quality product. I wish it was closer to the same price as the PC parmesan.....I'd only buy Kraft if they were same price.

February 12, 2016

C'est un produit que j'utilise dans tous mes mets italiens, pâtes, sauces et soupe minestrone. Son goût et sa fraîcheur sont toujours au rendez-vous. Il plaît à toute ma famille et son contenant est pratique. Il se conserve longtemps au frigo.

February 12, 2016

This is a Great product for every day cooking. I love to use it on pasta, salads, and more. It's not as good as fresh off the block stuff, but it is delicious.

February 10, 2016

LOVE IT ...................................................................................................................................................................

January 22, 2016

This is such a good additive to any pasta dish. I love putting it on spaghetti, lasagna and even garlic Parmesan French fries. It has such a strong flavour so not much is needed but it really does enhance your dishes. It is not cheap at all so I usually only buy this if it's on sale or if I gave a coupon.