Kraft All-Natural Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 21, 2016

Love the Kraft natural peanut butter without added sugar, salt and hydrogenated oils. Taste is fantastic on its own and the pure flavour works well in recipes (cookies, thai peanut sauce etc.). It takes a BIT of playing around to get the texture right because of the natural separation, but I find if I flip the jar upside down in the cupboard, then again before opening, stir WELL before using and refrigerate it helps with the consistency. Kraft natural peanut butter has a better texture than all other 100% peanut butters I have tried, and it is well worth the a few seconds of extra effort for the all-natural payout.

April 06, 2016

Love this peanut butter works with my Gluten Free diet. Its thick but smooth in texture. I put it on everything from crackers to fruit or whatever I can think of. My kids love it. Kraft is a name brand I trust. They also have great recipes online through there website using their products. Always can find ways to use up the whole container. ;)

March 21, 2016

This is not the cheapest brand of peanut butter but it's the best in my opinion. It is very creamy with a silky texture that melts in the mouth. I really like it.

March 13, 2016

Its taste good but i find it very heavy. Its difficult to spread on toast. It taste good with jelly. Only fact that I love is no salt no sugar. Healthy alternative to other peanut butter with salt sugar.

February 29, 2016

In an attempt to try and lower how much sugar my kids eat I bought the all natural no salt no sugar added peanut butter by Kraft. It was good in that the oïl didnt separate as much as with other brands I have tried and it spread well but the taste was bland and did not havemuch of a roasted peanut flavour. It was okay and we use it in recipes rather than on toast but it is not our favorite. That said it is still a good product.

February 19, 2016

who doesn't love peanut butter?!

I love making everything from toast to cookies!

no bake cookies, brownies and fudge.
grilled sandwiches, quesadillas, fried foods.
great for dip spreads too!

February 15, 2016

Like every natural peanut butter, the oil is at the top and I find that refrigerating it first makes it easier to mix. Also, with no additives, I always refrigerate it once opened, as recommended. Unlike some other brands, even a small amount adds a pleasant burst of flavour!

February 12, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I have purchased natural peanut butter before but found that the oil separated out from the product, and then I had an oily container of dry peanut butter. This product is easy to spread and does not separate out like others have.

December 14, 2015

A great healthy product. When paired with jelly you can't tell the difference. When eating it by itself it is much thicker and tastes healthy. Lots of protein.

December 08, 2015

Kraft All-Natural Peanut Butter;

Better than claims it is all natural, how real that is I am uncertain lol

Does have great taste, better than the original one, I found it to be more creamy as well.

Kids love, but myself.....it is okay....not something I eat too often

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!