Kraft All-Natural Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 2327 in Grocery

February 19, 2017

I too received a coupon for this peanut butter! Good thing it was free as I will never have it in my house again! My daughter made a sandwich to bring to school and by the time she got there all the pb had slid off her bread. Not only is the texture awful but so was fact you had to keep it stirred.

February 13, 2017

I received a coupon to try this for free, I love it! It tastes amazing, and its really smooth. The only thing that I don't like about it is that after its refrigerated its really tough and not as smooth. Its also pretty expensive, so Im not sure if I will buy it after I've used up what I have, but it tastes really good.

February 12, 2017

i received a coupon for a free bottle of this Kraft ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER I love it it's very creamy and smooth I have it on my toast almost every day morning at breakfast time I would recommend this product to anyone

February 09, 2017

c'est sec! Mais c'est bon pour la santé. Sans aucun autre ingrédient que des vraies 'peanuts'!! Alors, pour la santé, on s'habitue au gout avec un peu de miel

February 09, 2017

I love Kraft All-Natural Peanut Butter. It's my go-to peanut butter. I love the fact that the only ingredient is peanuts. Of course, the natural oil that floats on top should be mixed entirely with the rest of the peanuts before using. It's absolutely delicious!

February 08, 2017

I love peanut butter and I've always stuck with this brand. But the all natural peanut butter seems way too thick for my liking. Peanut butter can be thick but this is way too thick. When eating it, it doesn't go down smooth. Almost felt like it was getting stuck in my throat. I don't know if it was just my bottle of peanut butter. But the taste is good. I'd change the consistency of the product, then I would definitely buy again.

0.5/5

February 03, 2017

Absolutely gross!
    It gets stored in the fridge and it tastes like platic
    It has the worst taste. I will never purchase it again.
    I threw it in the garbage not even the kids liked it.

December 21, 2016

I tried many natural peanut butters bit a lot of them I didn't like... Kraft all-natural peanut has a really good taste and doesn't have the little roasyed taste i usually don't like. The texture is very smooth

August 21, 2016

Love the Kraft natural peanut butter without added sugar, salt and hydrogenated oils. Taste is fantastic on its own and the pure flavour works well in recipes (cookies, thai peanut sauce etc.). It takes a BIT of playing around to get the texture right because of the natural separation, but I find if I flip the jar upside down in the cupboard, then again before opening, stir WELL before using and refrigerate it helps with the consistency. Kraft natural peanut butter has a better texture than all other 100% peanut butters I have tried, and it is well worth the a few seconds of extra effort for the all-natural payout.

April 06, 2016

Love this peanut butter works with my Gluten Free diet. Its thick but smooth in texture. I put it on everything from crackers to fruit or whatever I can think of. My kids love it. Kraft is a name brand I trust. They also have great recipes online through there website using their products. Always can find ways to use up the whole container. ;)