kraft balsamic vinigerette

kraft balsamic vinigerette Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 2339 in Grocery

December 07, 2016

i love this dressing. It is a bit heavier than I like, so I use it as a marinade when baking chicken in oven or in crockpot. the flavour is mindblowing!!!

December 07, 2016

This is a great tasting dressing. It makes any salad delicious! Even just those bagged lettuce, tastes better with this. the herbs give the oil and vinegar a nice flavour too.

September 16, 2016

Good but not the greatest dressing,little bit too sour for me.not as good as other brends that i tried, but not the worst.low calories, good flavour. Overall, not too bad. Great price

September 16, 2016

I enjoy a tangy vine beretta, the spice blend is quite flavour able and tasty but there is too much oil for my liking. I usually pour out most of the oil when I open the bottle and find it much better without it.

August 25, 2016

I dont usually use salad dressing, but when i do i always make sure sure Kraft Balsamic Vinigrette dressing. I have also gotten adventurous and used it a marinade. Overall, enjoy it and will continue buying it

March 03, 2016

The Kraft balsamic vinigerette is one of my go to dressings.
    I love it on a mixed green salad. It adds a nice tang to the veggies
    without being too over powering. I prefer vinaigrette over creamy
    dressings. But when I feel like splurging I will choose a Renee's
    vinaigrette over this one.

January 26, 2016

This is one of my favourite salad dressing. It goes well with almost any salad and is just the right amount of sweet and sour.

January 11, 2016

This dressing is one of are three go to dressings. We ear salads daily and I just love this balsamic dressing it great for pairing on a salad with salmon on the side. I have tried more expensive brands of balsamic dressing and haven't liked them as much as krafts.

November 30, 2015

I was surprised I liked this dressing. Not sour or bitter. Low in calories.

November 13, 2015

Love the taste and price of Kraft Balsamic Vinagrette. Also the calorie wise version is awesome when on a diet, at only 25 calories I can use it and not feel bad after eating it!