Kraft Banana Granola Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1122 out of 2312 in Grocery

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter blended with real dried banana and pieces of granola and peanuts.

June 05, 2015

This product is gross. It does not taste like banana at all. I ended up throwing it all out because it was horrible. I would definitely not buy it again.

June 05, 2015

This peanut butter was gross. If you want banana peanut butter.. Spread some peanut butter on your toast & add some banana slices.

June 02, 2015

We did not enjoy this flavor of Peanut Butter. Did not taste like "real" bananas.

April 13, 2015

Kraft Banana Granola Peanut Butter is not bad, it has a strong banana taste, not sure the granola really goes as its kind of a funny tasting mix. But still recommend it , if you like that kind of thing. Little high in fats as well.

March 09, 2015

My kids love this flavor!!! great taste mixture and allows them to try new flavor combinations :)

September 10, 2014

We love peanut butter combo pretty much with anything, in our house. I really thought this was going to be a hit, especially with my husband. Honestly, there was nothing too special about the product/combo. We still have a large amount of the jar left...and I don't think it's going anywhere, anytime soon. Disappointing though, I really do WANT to like it! lol

August 05, 2014

So delicious!! I bought this two days ago and it's gone! My husband and I keep going into the cupboard with a spoon. Very creamy and the chunks of banana are gummy while the granola adds a crunch! So yummy!

June 02, 2014

I love this product so much it's dangerous! If it was calorie free I could eat the whole jar in one day.
I love the peanut butter and banana with out the hassle of smushing up a banana and the granola adds a nice crunchy twist.

May 29, 2014

Not a huge fan of this as a 'peanut butter' ie. to spread on toast etc....but makes AWESOME cookies!! :)

April 15, 2014

I was really excited about this product when I saw it and I really wasn't sure what to expect. I find the peanut butter is the more overwhelming taste and the granola chunks are a bit weird, but it's usually on sale at one of our local grocery stores and it is a change from regular peanut butter so I'll continue buying it occasionally.