• Kraft BBQ Ranch Salad Dressing
  • Kraft BBQ Ranch Salad Dressing

Kraft BBQ Ranch Salad Dressing Reviews

Ranked #911 out of 2327 in Grocery

June 20, 2016

I love that this is a new unique flavour, so I had to give it a try. It's nice and creamy like a salad dressing, but sweet like bbq sauce. I thought of the 2 flavours it was overwhelmingly more bbq, as I couldn't taste the ranch like you would expect. I didn't like it as much as regular ranch on my salad. But I do think this version works great/better at other things; it's fab on a stacked hamburger. I would pair it with hot dogs, or use it as a dip for heartier things.

June 13, 2016

I was shopping the other day and they didn't have my usual salad dressing and I noticed this one, I had never seen it or heard of it so I wanted to try it. It really taste like ranch with a taste of bbq sauce and I really liked it, not something I will eat everyday but great once Ina while.

November 23, 2015

This is a must try. this product is fabulous as a dressing or a dip. Mixed with a little sour cream, it makes a great chip dip.

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    makeup

wonderwhatif has posted in the forum topic
    perfum

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Forever 21