Kraft BBQ Sauces Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 2312 in Grocery

Kraft BBQ Sauces combine the perfect amount of high quality ingredients to create delicious barbecue sauces your family will enjoy. Kraft BBQ sauces are cooked by a slow simmer method, allowing spices to fully develop for flavourful, well-balanced BBQ sauces. This cooking process also helps thicken our sauces and delivers a delicious, rich sauce that clings to the meat. Kraft BBQ sauce is setting fire to the grill with a sizzling new look! We’ve kept the same great tasting KRAFT BBQ Sauce you love and updated the packaging for BBQ season! Plus, the new bottle is more sustainable – it uses 14% less plastic. More info here.

April 13, 2016

I love Kraft bbq sauces and I purchase this brand 95% of the time, they have such a vast variety of flavors which all taste great and these also go on sale a lot. My favorite flavours are chicken & rib, onion, garlic and of course original.

March 16, 2016

The amout of different ways to use this sauces .. I cook with them all the time and the price how can you beat the great price they always come on special for 1$ its a must in my kitchen..

March 13, 2016

Kraft makes awesome condiments. You know you will get good quality at a good price when
you choose this brand. Lots of different flavours to choose from. Each are packed with flavour
for everyones taste buds. Personally, I love the hickory bbq sauce.

March 13, 2016

Kraft Barbecue sauce is the only barbecue sauce that we buy. It is cheap and everyone in our family likes it, so I try not to mess up a good thing by purchasing another brand.

It comes in several different flavors such as Onion, Regular, Brown Sugar, Hickory, Chicken and Rib and there are some light versions, and I am sure there are some flavors that we have not tried yet.

During barbecue season I stock up on Kraft barbecue sauce because i can get it for super cheap. My favorite is Hickory but they are all good.

March 13, 2016

I make a Kraft Recipe Sauce that I got from the Kraft Web Site with this Sauce I marinade my ribs in it and my husband cooks them on the BBQ I just made some in the over the other day it was so delicious I made 2 big racks of ribs and it only lasted a few days it was gone in no time my husband came home from work he had some for his super with mashed potatoes and gravy he say's to me these are so good thank you so much for making these ribs recipe for me and my youngest son also loved them

January 05, 2016

We like the Kraft BBQ Sauce. We like it on chicken the best. It's nice to have when you are busy because you can just spread it over the chicken, put it in the oven and quickly warm some veges or make a salad to go with it. I also love that it's cheaper than most other brands out there! Great value!

January 05, 2016

Great flavors to choose from and great price, what more can you ask.

January 05, 2016

Most of the sauces tastes pretty good. They are good for bbqing with.

1.5/5

December 11, 2015

not my fav bar bq sauce... love kraft products but they sort of missed the mark

November 30, 2015

I use the sauces for chicken mostly. I like some flavours more than others. I also noticed some flavours stay on the meat better than others.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play