Kraft Brick Cheese Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 15, 2016

I buy this cheese when it's on sale and it's really worth it. The only reason why I wouldn't purchase it at regular price is because of the shape. It's hard for grating and cutting because the width is so small.

January 15, 2016

Yummy cheese. I love the mozzarella and I always use it on my nachos.

January 06, 2016

I like this cheese. It tastes good, melts nicely and is generally a great price.

December 10, 2015

Not the best quality cheese (tends to crumble as if it had been previously frozen - not as creamy as Cracker-Barrel), however, for the price it is a great option as I have two teenagers who eat cheese on EVERYTHING

December 10, 2015

kraft brick cheese;

Kraft brick cheeses are good priced for the value
Better than competitors prices
Good flavours and variees (i really like cheddar cheese)

Cheese does not dry out and get old fast
Good size
Tender in texture
Good flavour
Good price
NOT BEST quality, but for every day good

November 17, 2015

I love craft cheese. It is one of the top two cheeses that I buy. It has the right amount of yummy greaseyness that I look for when the cheese is melted and I melt cheese on alot of things. Definately buying again.

July 15, 2015

This is one of my family's favorite flavor of cheese. #Kraft "brick cheese" it is so tasty and I use it in many recipes. I love the way it melts for grilled cheese, Reuben Sandwiches, casserole and even pizza.#Kraft "brick cheese" always tastes fresh.

July 15, 2015

Our entire family of 5 loves this cheese....old and marble are our favs

July 08, 2015

le fromage kraft est vraiment délicieux nature ou dans des recettes

July 08, 2015

I buy various cheese's all the time and I love Kraft products in general, biased, perhaps? I am a huge cheese lover and I love all the varities Kraft offers with it's brick cheese's. Majority of the time you will find the brick cheese on sale for around $3.99 (Pretty good price).
It works well shredded, I tend to eat a lot of salads and shred's well or cubed.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag