Kraft Caramels

Kraft Caramels Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 180 in Candy

March 12, 2016

I don't normally purchase these year round but during Halloween we always get some. The kids and the husband all love the great tasting caramel flavor. Chewy goodness. Great flavor and really good quality caramels from Kraft.

March 12, 2016

Love to eat them from the bag, make candy apples, and other candy treats for the kids. I find most times they are much harder than usual, probably because the stock isn't moving fast enough. They are still good though. They are a little pricey but a really good treat

June 14, 2015

These are so delicious, nice and soft and chewy, with great flavor, they are great for baking, or eating by the handful LOL!

May 20, 2015

A must have to make candy apples they are a part of the tradition

March 05, 2015

Ummmmm helllooooooo. If you don't that these are the bomb.com then you don't know what life is all about... Eat them or I will!!!

February 08, 2015

I love Kraft Caramels. These sweet treats are perfect for baking. I like to make "Caramel Candy Apples" once a year during Autumn. They are so good on their own and so addictive. It's one of my favourite Halloween treats that my kids share with me when we come back from trick or treating.

January 31, 2015

I love caramels! They have so many uses. My grown kids love caramel popcorn, so I always end up making big batches.

January 31, 2015

These Caramels are so soft and creamy tasting there isn't any way that you can eat just one.plus it is so easy to use them in many recipes, or you can melt some and pour them over ice cream or drizzle them over home made cinnamon buns. Yummy

January 26, 2015

these caramels are a trip down memory lane for me. As a child my nanny always had them in her candy dish when we would visit. The quality of these has not changed in 30 years! They are delicious and chewy.

December 01, 2014

Love Kraft Caramels, they are so addicting! I could eat the hole bag.

I just love munching on these or using them for baking.