Kraft Cinnamon Granola Raisin Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1775 out of 2312 in Grocery

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter blended with pieces of raisins, cinnamon and granola.

*Description via Walmart.ca website.

October 28, 2015

Its a cool idea, Cinnamon Granola Raisin Peanut Butter. I don't mind it. It tastes good enough to eat, but not good enough that I will continue to buy it. Im not 100% sold on this product personally.
But that being said I would still recommend it because I know many people really do enjoy Kraft Cinnamon Granola Raisin Peanut Butter.

March 10, 2015

I love this peanut butter. It adds so much more flavor to anything you have it with. Sandwiches don't even need jam with this peanut butter. And apple slices are a great filling snack when paired with the cinnamon raisin peanut butter. A little pricey, but well worth it.

May 27, 2014

I bought this cause it sounded so good boy was I surprised! I did not like the taste at all or the texture, I thought I would try it out on my grand kids no luck they did not like it at all, oh well have to try new things

February 18, 2014

Great Product
Great Price
A little strange texture but it grows on you and you will love it!

February 17, 2014

So yummy. Maybe my favourite of the new flavors. Great to have on toast or use to make cookies. It does go stale faster then plain peanut butter but its now usually around long enough to go stale cause its so yummy

October 23, 2013

My hubby loves this peanut butter! Lot of raisins in the peanut butter, combined with the granola, and just enough cinnamon make this really good!!

October 02, 2013

bought it once didnt really care much for the taste

September 29, 2013

Tried it out but not a fan of the taste. Had it on toast as a taste test and I just didnt enjoy it.

September 24, 2013

A little pricey. I really liked it but my son didn't like the crunch bits in it.

July 21, 2013

I wasn't a big lover of peanut butter...until I tried the cinnamon granola raisin flavour! It is just delicious! This flavour combination really takes the blah out of peanut butter! Great in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...to die for!