Kraft Cool Whip Whipped Topping Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 04, 2017

The cool whip in the container is great but the product in the spray can sucks nozzle breaks and are unable to finish all the product so yay to to the container nay to the spray can

February 01, 2017

Tout le monde de ma famille aimé beaucoup la crème fouettée cool whip. Elle est très pratique pour décorer un gâteau ou pour accompagner quelques fruits. Chez nous il est très facile dans mettre dans les desserts et même la manger seul.

February 01, 2017

Oh Cool Whip, you make my tastebuds sing! I have loved this for as long as I can remember. Tastes great and goes perfect on pancakes, fruit, chocolate mousse! You can also layer the cool whip, chocolate & fruit and make a delicious dessert. Kraft makes good food!!

February 01, 2017

I LOVE cool whip!!!! I eat this with just chocolate chips sometimes (weird I know) but one of our favourite summer desserts is angel food cakes (the minis) topped with cool whip and fresh blueberries and strawberries- YUM!

February 01, 2017

I have always like eating Kraft cool whip whipped topping. I like how fluffy and light tasting it is. I like to put it on jello and on my pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving time. It makes desserts taste good!

September 19, 2016

Does anyone else just eat this with a spoon right out of the container? I know I do! I love this stuff! Tastes great by itself, on pies, dip for cookies. Just all around delicious

August 01, 2016

A big tub of fluffy sweet creamy cloud. Great to top desserts, pies, jello. Great for fruit salads and making fruit molds. The best is a dollop in your coffee or cocoa! Yum!

July 11, 2016

Absolutely yummy ,great taste and consistency ..my family and I love this brand so much compared to other brands we have tried ..this is our new go to brand

July 11, 2016

Very useful product to have on hand. You can make a lot of different desserts with this and it makes a good topping for cakes or fruit. Plus you can thaw it to use what you want then refreeze it. It's not too sweet and usually its on sale, it isn't really expensive to start with anyway.

May 06, 2016

This is good to have in your fridge to put on any dessert. I find you can not keep this to long in the fridge or it will go bad. I like to add this to my ice cream