Kraft Cool Whip Whipped Topping Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 19, 2016

Does anyone else just eat this with a spoon right out of the container? I know I do! I love this stuff! Tastes great by itself, on pies, dip for cookies. Just all around delicious

August 01, 2016

A big tub of fluffy sweet creamy cloud. Great to top desserts, pies, jello. Great for fruit salads and making fruit molds. The best is a dollop in your coffee or cocoa! Yum!

July 11, 2016

Absolutely yummy ,great taste and consistency ..my family and I love this brand so much compared to other brands we have tried ..this is our new go to brand

July 11, 2016

Very useful product to have on hand. You can make a lot of different desserts with this and it makes a good topping for cakes or fruit. Plus you can thaw it to use what you want then refreeze it. It's not too sweet and usually its on sale, it isn't really expensive to start with anyway.

May 06, 2016

This is good to have in your fridge to put on any dessert. I find you can not keep this to long in the fridge or it will go bad. I like to add this to my ice cream

March 13, 2016

A great convenience whipped topping from Kraft. I usually use this to make an ice cream cake and cool whip desert with crunched bar on top. Makes fora very fast and easy to make desert which everyone seems to love.

March 13, 2016

Every time that I make a Strawberry Short Cake I always put this Kraft Cool Whip on top and the sides of it my family just loves the taste of Cool Whip they always ask me to make this cake for them

February 28, 2016

I always have one of these handy in my freezer. I use a little bit with fresh strawberries or for iced coffee. I love that is isn't overly sweet either.

February 28, 2016

LOVE this product. I buy this, it lasts about 2 weeks in my house. I love whip cream on my pancakes or with berries. Cool Whip tasted like marshmallows!!! When it goes on sale, I usually buy 2-3 and freeze it. only 1 gram of sugar per tablespoon for the original version.

February 25, 2016

I buy this for dessert toppings. And my kids love this stuff. It does not last that long once it comes in my house. They love it most on strawberrys and pancakes!