Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter

Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 89 in Dips & Spreads

November 29, 2016

I love peanut butter. I've been eating smooth peanut butter for a very long time. I decided to try Crunchy peanut butter for my desk and I'm hooked. It's so much more satisfying and makes the best mid-day snack!

November 24, 2016

This is the peanut butter that my family has eaten for years. It's alright, but once I discovered smooth peanut butter I've never gone back to it. If you like having pieces of peanut in your peanut butter (hence the "crunchy" part in the name) then this will definitely be up your alley, but I don't so it wasn't. The taste is pretty much what you'd expect from peanut butter, but because of the peanut pieces it does come off a bit dry It still is pretty spreadable, though, and the quality is good but it's just not for me.

October 20, 2016

Always disputed, are you a crunchy or smooth peanut butter lover? I for one love crunchy peanut butter and the Kraft brand is no exception. I am always able to find deals and discounts on Kraft peanut butter compared to other brands. The amount you get in the large bottle is a lot more compared to other brands as well.

July 02, 2016

I really like this Kraft crunchy peanut butter. It is delicious with the yummy crunch. Unfortunately my kids don't like it so I seldom buy it. We buy Kraft smooth.

July 02, 2016

I love this and my family and I prefer the ones with nuts instead of the creamy. It just plain tastes so much better to us.I have bought the smooth but no thanks we'll stick to our crunchy

February 29, 2016

This crunchy peanut butter tastes okay; however, I much prefer my peanut butter to be smooth. Kraft is my go-to peanut butter brand. I usually stock up when it goes on sale.

February 29, 2016

I'll take the peanuts please; just love this with my raspberry jam. Of course, we all know Kraft is a trusted name and I can't go wrong buying it. I also do however like the smooth one.

February 27, 2016

When growing up Kraft Peanut Butter was always in our home. I really loved the crunchy Peanut butter becauseit gave texture and crunch. Still to this day I love Kraft

February 01, 2016

I love this PB! I remember my parents always buying this when I was a child. This is my usual brand and I am true to this. the rich flavor of peanuts and the crunch is something that other PB that I have tried just don't have. it is creamy and is packed with peanuts. Will never change brands.

February 01, 2016

I think by far my favorite of all the peanuts butters out there. I love the crunch on the peanuts. Super delicious on toast.