Kraft Dinner original Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 14, 2017

I have two little boys so buying this on bulk is a must. It is their favourite lunch meal so we seem to go through slot of it. I could could cook it everyday and they would never get sick of it. Excellent value.

March 01, 2017

This is the number one brand of Mac and cheese out there. Kids just love it and so do adults. It's great to serve in a pinch when the grandson shows up and is hungry. I also serve it up as a side dish with some of my dinners. The price has gone up but the best deal is when you buy in bulk. The 4 and 12 packs are a fantastic buy.

March 01, 2017

This has been a favorite of my husband since his childhood. For him it is a comfort food. It's easy to make and takes no time and can be prepared in a variety of ways. His favorite is with ketchup and hotdogs. He finds the cheesiness is absolutely perfect. I know when I want to make him extremely happy all I need to do is make him a homemade mac and cheese but this is good in a pinch. Although the price has went up since we were kids we find the best place to purchase kraft dinner is at Walmart where it's 2.97$ for four boxes.

January 09, 2017

kraft dinner has always been the best but there is something about this that has seemed to get better and better. i love this and will give me recomendation 100%

December 21, 2016

KD is something I grew up on, so I have always loved the taste. Plus its such a huge thing here in Canada. Its so affordable, and so easy to make. Whenever I am strapped for cash, I usually turn to good old KD. Its also delicious with veggie dogs added to it!

November 29, 2016

Fun fact: did you know that Canadians consume more than 55% more KD than Americans? KD is pretty much a childhood food staple for us up North. It's amazing, simple to make, and full of cheesy goodness. I usually choose to make mine without the butter, and sometimes skimp on the milk depending on how I feel. My cupboard is never without at least one box incase I need a quick fix for dinner.

November 09, 2016

Parce que même si je serais milliardaire, je continuerais à manger du kraft diner. C'est pas santé du tout, mais c'est tellement bon. Je rajoute du bacon et des saucisses parfois.

0.5/5

November 09, 2016

I will not ever buy Kraft Dinner again. I ate it as a teenager, and a few times being hungover. The advertisements now say "no orange dyes", well, either way it is garbage food and I wouldn't feed it to my worst enemy. It is so bad for you.

Sorry KD.. no good words from this girl

I do NOT recommend this product.

November 08, 2016

Tellement pas santé mais sérieusement on va se le dire,c'est ben trop bon!! Super simple et rapide à faire ,j'en suis folle.Je recommande vraiment mais ne pas en abuser puisque c'est calorique!

November 08, 2016

C'est vraiment pas santé ,mais super bon une fois de temps en temps !petit prix et c'est vraiment rapide à faire. Je recommande avec modération de temps en temps.