Kraft Dinner original Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 29, 2016

Fun fact: did you know that Canadians consume more than 55% more KD than Americans? KD is pretty much a childhood food staple for us up North. It's amazing, simple to make, and full of cheesy goodness. I usually choose to make mine without the butter, and sometimes skimp on the milk depending on how I feel. My cupboard is never without at least one box incase I need a quick fix for dinner.

November 09, 2016

Parce que même si je serais milliardaire, je continuerais à manger du kraft diner. C'est pas santé du tout, mais c'est tellement bon. Je rajoute du bacon et des saucisses parfois.

0.5/5

November 09, 2016

I will not ever buy Kraft Dinner again. I ate it as a teenager, and a few times being hungover. The advertisements now say "no orange dyes", well, either way it is garbage food and I wouldn't feed it to my worst enemy. It is so bad for you.

Sorry KD.. no good words from this girl

I do NOT recommend this product.

November 08, 2016

Tellement pas santé mais sérieusement on va se le dire,c'est ben trop bon!! Super simple et rapide à faire ,j'en suis folle.Je recommande vraiment mais ne pas en abuser puisque c'est calorique!

November 08, 2016

C'est vraiment pas santé ,mais super bon une fois de temps en temps !petit prix et c'est vraiment rapide à faire. Je recommande avec modération de temps en temps.

November 08, 2016

I am KD original all the way!!! I loved it as a kid- and Im still making it wvery once in awhile for our family. the price has gone up, but every once in awhile 4 pack goes on sale for 2.99$ at Walmart!

October 17, 2016

I am a kid at heart and i know it may not be the healthiest but it is so good warm and gooey and cheesy. I add extra cheese and butter and I am in food heaven. it is a nice quick meal for the kiddos after school, or when you are in a rush. you can always rely on KD. It is great for struggling college and university students too.

Updated On: October 17, 2016

don't forget the ketchup

October 02, 2016

Not the best if you are in a healthy or diet kick but It's always good to have in the pantry. My husband makes this and he adds frozen mixed veggies. It makes it a little better. You can always add more cheese if you want a cheesier flavor to it.

October 02, 2016

Even though this isn't so great for you, it's great for a quick lunch
Tastes great too
Definitely not something to eat daily or weekly though
It seems to be getting more pricy so when the case goes on sale for $5 I buy it then and only then

October 02, 2016

I have ate this ever since I was a kid...I love the taste of it and the noodles are killer just a bit of ketchup is all you need it's quick and easy to make

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!