Kraft dinner spirals
Good

Kraft dinner spirals Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 2339 in Grocery

March 06, 2017

I love the spiral kraft dinner, I find this box makes enough for one while the other boxes make enough for two peopel though
    this pasta has a different texture makign the cheese stick in the spirals, sooo yummy, and cheesier i find because of the noodles

March 06, 2017

I love the Spiral KD. But i just don't understand why there is a price difference between this and the original? Makes no sense to me...Ah well. Still one of my favourites.

January 07, 2017

I am OBSESSED with spiral kraft dinner. What I don't like is paying so much more money for less product the box contains less then the original kraft dinner yet you charge me double.... because I like a spiral noodle?

October 23, 2016

You would think that they couldn't improve on the original and make it taste better. Well they have with this spiral version. It is so cheesy and creammy

March 22, 2016

My husband and daughter love eating these ,they are so quick and convenient, they love the cheesy flavor and how tender the noodles are.I personally don't like Kraft Dinner but I don't mind cooking it for my family. Kraft dinner is very cheap so I always buy 10 boxes

January 17, 2016

This is a big hit in my household. Everyone thinks it's yummy and really like the change of consistency. My son will eat this only because of the way it looks but hey he's 3. Overall great product and a slight change from regular KD.

Greys Anatomy