Kraft Dinner Whole Wheat Reviews

Ranked #1019 out of 1062 in Snacks

January 06, 2016

I did not like this. The pasta never seemed to cook enough and it had a gritty texture to it. No one liked it at my house.

January 05, 2016

I don't know if I did something wrong, but this Kraft dinner just kind of fell apart when I cooked it. It got really gross, and I can't even comment on the taste, because it was too awful to eat.

Updated On: January 05, 2016

oops, I didn't mean to give it 5/5...really meant to give it 0

January 05, 2016

Kraft Dinner Whole Wheat;

horrible tasting mac and cheese
the whole wheat taste over powers all the rest of any possible cheese and pasta flavour

there was not enough cheese

texture was too chewy
the taste of whole wheat too bitter and strong
yuck

May 14, 2015

I was extremely dissappointed with this whole wheat Kraft Dinner, I did not enjoy the texture at all.. It was way too grainy for me, you shouldn't be able to taste the whole wheat in it, they should have hid it better.

May 02, 2015

Eeew this version of Kraft Mac/Cheese is so horrible tasting. It might be healthy for you but the taste will gag you. The texture is so slimy and weird looking.

May 02, 2015

The taste isn't actually the problem, it's the texture. I can't really explain it, but the texture is very off and just seems wrong. When I was little, I said it tasted like cardboard. I have since forgotten what cardboard tastes like, haha, so can't really compare them.