Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter

Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1610 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 04, 2016

I love the taste of Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter. It is very smooth, and not to oily. The price is always expensive but great price when on sale. I do however miss the peanuts on top.

October 28, 2015

I would prefer Kraft Extra Creamy Peanut Butter over Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter. I enjoy the texture better, and is also much easier to spread on bread.

September 22, 2015

I love everything about this Peanut Butter, but best of all you can eat it just off of a spoon and its like dessert!

July 08, 2014

I love the creamy taste of this peanut butter. I've tried other no name creamy ones, and nothing compares to craft. As with any kraft peanut butter, they all make great tasting peanut butter cookies.

June 11, 2014

If we could get it in the big sized container this would be in our home all the time. My kids love how creamy it is and how smooth it takes. Those small containers of peanut butter do not last very long in our home and make the most amazing peanut butter cookies.

May 19, 2014

Possibly the best peanut butter we've ever tasted. the texture is so smooth and melts on your tongue. it also does not break down easily, unlike other super creamy peanut butters we've tried. While a bit on the expensive side, it is priced the same as the rest of the Kraft regular peanut butter line-up.

April 18, 2014

Its the best !!! If you like Creamy ...You will love the Extra Creamy ....to Nummy to describe !! You have to try IT for yourself !!!! A must try in Krafts Peanut Butter Cookie recipe on the back of the jar !!

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!