Kraft Habanero Heat Shredded Cheese Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 69 in Cheese

KRAFT Habanero Heat Shredded Cheese is a mouth-watering blend of Pizza Mozzarella, Cheddar and Monterey Jack with Habanero & Jalapeño Peppers. More information here.

October 03, 2016

We recently made chicken tortilla soup and you add sour cream and shredded cheese at the end ,we used the Kraft Habanero shredded cheese and it certainly kicked it up a notch, absolutely delicious.

June 14, 2015

This stuff is great, awesome mix of cheeses, with a spicy kick of heat.

March 19, 2015

When you need some heat to your dish this is the blend to use. Shredded mozzarella, cheddar, and Monterey jack cheese blend with habanero and jalapeño peppers; not that is bound to have your taste buds in overdrive. Not too hot but very flavourful.

October 29, 2013

Love this cheese has that kick to it. use it in alot of our meals.

September 26, 2013

This cheese really has heat. The first time I used it on nachos, I didn't tell my husband, he was so happy with the level of heat that he asked me right away what I did different. It's a very convinient, affordable and great tasting product. Perfect balance between taste and heat level

September 25, 2013

I like the Habanero Heat version it includes pizza mozzarella, cheddar, monterray jack with habenero and jalapeno peppers. I like the kick it has definately has some heat

September 25, 2013

Best cheese ever! This cheese is great on anything from nachos to a baked potato. Definitely gives food a little kick.

September 24, 2013

THIS cheese is awesome when you need that extra heat in your dinner
My Hubby and brother love it the hotter the better they say
i used it in some Mac n cheese and some goulash they loved it

August 15, 2013

I love the convienience of this product. It allows me to not have to grate cheeze. I love the little kick that comes with it. I use it in soups, pastas, tacos and pizzas. Everything that could use a kick. There is a lot of cheeze in the package and it lasts a while. It freezes well as well.

August 12, 2013

Found it just too spicy. Taste was good though so if you enjoy heat, go for it. :)